• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

UVA should have won by 8 and they lost by 15. So it’s bad. But Clemson’s loss was worse.

BC is a tougher out at Conte now.

Wonder if we're going to find that the ACC is once again deeper than the talking hairdos think....

Virginia scores 35 points in the last 33 minutes of the game to lose by 15 in the Conte Forum

Maine and New Hampshire won at the Conte Forum this season.

No excuse for those losses, but here comes the excuse: BC did not have Quinten Post for Maine and UNH and he is a massive game changer for the team. He didn't have a great game tonight, but he gets double teamed and it opens it up for the other players.

lol nobody but Brandon Miller in double figures for Bama mid way through the second half

I was kind of joking before, but I honestly don't know if it's a crime in Alabama to bring someone a murder weapon. Guns are like toys to some people.

Cocks going to OT with Alabama. USC big man fouled out on a BS call at home.

Miller scored the game tying basket.

Miller with the game winner and 41 points.

Fuck Alabama. If that guy played football for Georgia he’d be in jail.

Miller delivers guns. Miller delivers game winning basket. Oats can't keep tabs on him all the time.

The slow tempo game of the year (maybe the decade) is set for tonight:

North Texas at Charlotte. The Mean Green are DFL in the country in pace (#363). Charlotte is #362 in pace. So, the two slowest teams in the nation face off. KP projects a 57-56 North Texas win, but the books think the game will be even slower as the total is 111.5 (which might be the lowest college basketball O/U since the shot clock was instituted). This game is a rematch: on February 9, in Denton, TX, the Mean Green beat the 49ers 67-43 (110 points)

North Texas (#53) at 23-5 has started to creep into some bubble conversations, but they have only one Q1 win (at UAB). In 2021, North Texas upset Purdue in the NCAAT.

UNT played at St. Mary's (who is also very slow) and the final was St. Mary's 63-33; UNT had 12 points at the half).

BC has 11 turnovers in the first half and leads UVA by 7

BC has the tiebreaker over VT and will basically lock up the 10 seed, at worst, if they can hold on.
UVA has been sucking for the last 3 games. They deserved this.

Am I the only 1 who doesn't have a problem with Miller playing at Bama? The police have said they're not charging him with a crime, and if it's true that he''s cooperating with the police and had no idea what was going to go down, then I don't have an issue with him remaining on the team and playing.

Isaiah Wilkins somehow still has eligibility and is playing for Longwood. Good for him!
This got me to look at the 2018 recruiting class. The top players were RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish, Nassir Little, Bol Bol, and Zion Williamson. Nine of the top 10 and 15 of the top 20 are in the NBA. Three are in the G-League, one is playing overseas, and one is still in college.

Back