• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU is only favored by 14 right now. I'm tempted to go in with a decent bet on them.

I have no idea what to think about this game. Does Nebraska get a jolt and play with their hair on fire in a game they've had circled for a couple years? Does OU get their O-line issues in order? OU D looks a lot better, but O line really sucked ass for the first half against Kent State and wasn't particularly good in the first game either. NU just looks bad all around but will obviously matchup better in the trenches than either Kent State or UTEP..

Texas A&M is like sadder version of Texas. Losers living in a shithole town where their only life is college football, but without the tradition. At least Texas is in Austin; College Station makes Lubbock look cosmopolitan

Iowa has more punts than points this season. Their only offensive touchdown came after a blocked punt gave them the ball at the Iowa State 16. Their longest drive of the day on Saturday was 43 yards.

Texas A&M is like sadder version of Texas. Losers living in a shithole town where their only life is college football, but without the tradition. At least Texas is in Austin; College Station makes Lubbock look cosmopolitan
Yeah and isn't it some weird military cult thing, too? I was always indifferent to A&M, and had no issues with their fans at the Belk Bowl but after the Gator Bowl shenanigans last year they can get fucked forever. Such a sham that they were too scared to lose to Wake last year and yet they cosplayed as a top 10 team this year.

Yeah and isn't it some weird military cult thing, too? I was always indifferent to A&M, and had no issues with their fans at the Belk Bowl but after the Gator Bowl shenanigans last year they can get fucked forever. Such a sham that they were too scared to lose to Wake last year and yet they cosplayed as a top 10 team this year.
With Texas down, A&M fans have supplanted them for obnoxiousness, particularly after the Covid year in which they thought they were playoff caliber. They have parlayed that shit into "we're back" even into this year after their 8-4 season last year. Because, you know, they pulled a Bama win out of their ass and still lost 4 other games, then bailed out of their bowl game with us. They completely killed it on the recruiting trail thanks to "NIL", and everybody knows (including their fans) that "NIL" got them that class, though they just say "it's legal now", which their form of "NIL" isn't. The SEC circles the wagons around their own recruiting violations until and unless somebody steps out of line. Do not be surprised if Jimbo is gone and aTm under serious investigation for recruiting violations at this time next year.

That having been said, had Texas pulled off the win against Bama, there would be more burnt orange in DFW this week than had been seen since the Colt McCoy days, and I don't think I could stand that. We'll see how they look against a pretty solid UTSA program this week.

I have hated them ever since the Belk Bowl. I remember them thinking that they were too elite of a program to be playing Wake in Charlotte. The only reason that they are close to relevant in college football is because the SEC let them in. Their fans sense of entitlement is off the charts. They are like NC State- haven't won a championship in decades yet think that they should be revered.

Them chickening out of the Gator Bowl only deepened my hatred of them.

I'm just glad I was at the game vs watching on TV since I understand they pretty much spent the whole game talking about amazing Jimbo is

They shouldn’t be showing the track for the camera rig, right?

The difference is that Austin is actually a vibrant, interesting state capital and that its vibes aren't contingent on ut football success

Elko affect. NC A and T at Duke a sellout.
Worth noting that this game is Duke’s Employee Kickoff Celebration. Any faculty or staff from the University or the Health System could claim 4 free tickets and then purchase additional tickets for only $5 each.

Back