• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worth noting that this game is Duke’s Employee Kickoff Celebration. Any faculty or staff from the University or the Health System could claim 4 free tickets and then purchase additional tickets for only $5 each.

So Duke tickets more expensive than usual for this game

Damn. I didn’t realize it was that thorough of a beatdown.

It’s messed up that A&M is still ranked and UNC isn’t after beating App on the road.

Imagine paying all that TV money for that product knowing you will make money because there’s absolutely nothing else in Iowa, someone open a Dave and Busters or something.

OU and Texas to the SEC in 2023 ?!?!?

Wake is already playing at Mighty Maryland in 2031 so they might not want to take on the Dawgs and will hopefully be in a long term home and home with Army and App State by then.

is Jimbo a good coach? I've seen some stats thrown around that other than Jameis's first year his offenses have been reasonably pedestrian.
I think Jimbo is like Roy Williams, good but not near great coach, who's success can be attributed mostly to where he's been fortunate enough to land.

OU and Texas to the SEC in 2023 ?!?!?

Wake is already playing at Mighty Maryland in 2031 so they might not want to take on the Dawgs and will hopefully be in a long term home and home with Army and App State by then.

Georgia hasn't already found a 2031 replacement?

It's not going to happen, but if Currie could get Georgia, Tennessee, or OU on the schedule, that would be huge.

Back