• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention Saturday after Thanksgiving at Wally Wade is not exactly an intimidating atmosphere.

See you there!
Lol oh yeah that too. I’ll be there with the family for sure. Easiest road game trip you can have.

Not sure why Gameday isn't in Philly today for the Lafayette v. Temple match up. Temple is 0-1 after getting shutout at Duke 30-0 in a game where the Owls totaled less than 200 yards. FCS Lafayette is off a riveting 6-0 win over Sacred Heart and the Leopards gained less than 150 yards in that slugfest. You got to dig around the trash to find value. Think I'm taking the under 41 in this putrid game. Breaking down Lafayette v. Temple unders, while the public is wasting their time on Bama at Texas.... Doesn't get much better than that.

Also, Charlotte is down to their 3rd QB against MD. MD should roll. Taking the Terps -27.5.
Looks like you might have broken even

Wake up to 19 in the AP Poll

UK jumped up from #20 to #9 for beating a UF team that was unranked 8 days ago. BYU jumped from #21 to #9 for beating Baylor. Baylor and UF are ranked right above Wake.

Baylor is actually a good team coming off a Big 12 championship. That was a great win for BYU.

Kentucky is getting wayyyy too much credit for beating a typical big name SEC school.

We don't know who is a good team and who isn't. The rankings are based on preseason assumptions. We don't know how good Utah or Baylor is. We do know they've lost the only semi-legit opponents they've faced. So the teams beating them shouldn't be jumping up 10+ spots in the polls. And that's why there should be no rankings until at least after Week 3.

We don't know who is a good team and who isn't. The rankings are based on preseason assumptions. We don't know how good Utah or Baylor is. We do know they've lost the only semi-legit opponents they've faced. So the teams beating them shouldn't be jumping up 10+ spots in the polls. And that's why there should be no rankings until at least after Week 3.
Yeah. But obviously we got killed when Sam was announced out right before the first polls came out and the way #wakelogic works is we don’t get that back when he comes back and does well.

Like I said a couple of pages ago, he looked like a guy that knew he was done at the end of that game.
If they had just kept him until October 1 I believe the payout for his contract would have been half of what it will now be. Firing him now cost the university millions of extra dollars. Wonder who they'll throw the bank at to try and return them to long-lost glory days.

If they had just kept him until October 1 I believe the payout for his contract would have been half of what it will now be. Firing him now cost the university millions of extra dollars. Wonder who they'll throw the bank at to try and return them to long-lost glory days.
I mean, if TAMU loses to Miami on Saturday, Jimbo might be available and they wouldn't even need to wait for the offseason!

I mean, if TAMU loses to Miami on Saturday, Jimbo might be available and they wouldn't even need to wait for the offseason!
I know they have obscene eff you money but I'm not sure A&M is prepared to pay his $90 million buyout.

Back