• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett McMurphy with

13. Kansas State
14. Syracuse
15. Utah
16. Wake Forest

Where do you think they should be ranked in this week's AP poll ?

So you watched the Alabama-Tennessee game yesterday and your conclusion was that there's only one good team in the SEC ?
I watched the Alabama - Tennessee game and my conclusion was these are definitely two teams on the field.

SEC only seems to have one elite team this year. Again, there's nothing outside of preseason rankings to indicate this conference is supposedly so top heavy.

Game was enjoyable to watch tho.

Just saw that since losing to Georgia 49-3 in Week One, Oregon has scored at least 40 points in every game since.

I'm very excited to play 3 ranked teams in our next 6 games. In part, because I think we're significantly better than all 3.

Barring Clemson just laying an egg, they open around -14.5 or so at home against Cuse next week right? Deacs were +6.5 at kickoff and are roughly 3.5 points ahead of Cuse in metrics on a neutral field entering this week.

Wake opens -19 against BC. Clemson -13 against Cuse

AP Poll
1 Georgia
2 OSU
3 Tennessee
4 Michigan
5 Clemaon
6 Alabama
7 Ole Miss
8 TCU
9 UCLA
10 Oregon
11 Oklahoma St
12 USC
13 Wake Forest
14 Syracuse
15 Utah
16 Penn St
17 Kansas St
18 Illinois
19 Kentucky
20 Texas
21 Cincinnati
22 North Carolina
23 NC State
24 Miss St
25 Tulane

Possible scenario:

Alabama 12-1 SEC Champ
Georgia 12-1 SEC Runner Up
Tennessee 11-1 Eastern Division Runner Up
Ole Miss 11-1 Western Division Runner Up

Pretty sure the committee would do the right thing given the chance.

Possible scenario:

Alabama 12-1 SEC Champ
Georgia 12-1 SEC Runner Up
Tennessee 11-1 Eastern Division Runner Up
Ole Miss 11-1 Western Division Runner Up

Pretty sure the committee would do the right thing given the chance.
Who are Georgia and TN losing to?

AP Poll
1 Georgia
2 OSU
3 Tennessee
4 Michigan
5 Clemaon
6 Alabama
7 Ole Miss
8 TCU
9 UCLA
10 Oregon
11 Oklahoma St
12 USC
13 Wake Forest
14 Syracuse
15 Utah
16 Penn St
17 Kansas St
18 Illinois
19 Kentucky
20 Texas
21 Cincinnati
22 North Carolina
23 NC State
24 Miss St
25 Tulane
Does a big spread victory over BC get us in rarefied air? Guess we need help?

Just now recovering from the Tennessee win yesterday. Truly unforgettable day in Vol history but also could shake up the CFB world for the foreseeable future.

So you’re telling me that Bama has the best college QB I’ve ever seen, and still loses games?

Once Bryce is gone they are going to take a major step back. The talent gap has narrowed in a major way.

I predict they lose to either Tennessee or UGA in the SECCG and miss the playoff

Good news for Wake overall is a 13-0 Clemson is going to the CFP no matter what else really happens so let’s get that done and TCOB/go to Miami

Back