• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really head-scratching calls from Day. Some parts of the tOSU fan base will defend the play calls because Day has been good for the program overall. Others will see the calls for what they are: terrible play calls.

Really head-scratching calls from Day. Some parts of the tOSU fan base will defend the play calls because Day has been good for the program overall. Others will see the calls for what they are: terrible play calls.
I mean, if a couple tough replay overturns don’t go against him, he beats the best team in the country in their own backyard missing his top 2 RBs, top 2 WRs, and only viable TE. The tOSU defense is a continued nightmare.

Well, the silver lining in all of this is that we don't have OSU / UM in the Final. I don't think America could have taken 8 days of that.

After UNC-Duke in the Final Four too.

Sam will play tOSU on 9/23 followed by USC 2 weeks later, show us what you got…I’ll be pulling for you.

Enforcement of targeting continues to be a mess. Harrison basically got knocked the fuck out, yet targeting was somehow overturned. Apparently replay doesn’t have sound because you could hear the helmet to helmet contact. Not to mention the end of the Michigan game - which was textbook targeting. And I say this is a guy who dislikes Michigan and Ohio State as much as anybody outside the ACC.

Back