• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do this every time I see a car with an Ohio State sticker.

time for an official Alabama/FSU transfer portal thread...to be posted on those respective boards

I know nothing about him, but that is one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen.

He's really fucking good. A lot of scouts have him ranked ahead of Dylan Raiola.

Looks like DeBoer is going to have to build his own program.

It seems crazy that so many Bama guys are entering the portal. If given the choice between 1) stay and play for a coach who took over a 4-8 non-blueblood team and went 26-3 in two years and played for a national championship vs. 2) transfer to Iowa or FSU...how is #1 not the obvious choice?

It seems crazy that so many Bama guys are entering the portal. If given the choice between 1) stay and play for a coach who took over a 4-8 non-blueblood team and went 26-3 in two years and played for a national championship vs. 2) transfer to Iowa or FSU...how is #1 not the obvious choice?
How did it work out for Bama last time they hired a coach from the state of Washington? DeBoer is a Pac 12 west coast guy with no background in the SEC or the South. And he ran off a key defensive assistant so that the guy can be a coordinator at Georgia. This doesn't look like a great hire to me. All those Bama guys in the portal must be thinking the same thing.

How did it work out for Bama last time they hired a coach from the state of Washington? DeBoer is a Pac 12 west coast guy with no background in the SEC or the South. And he ran off a key defensive assistant so that the guy can be a coordinator at Georgia. This doesn't look like a great hire to me. All those Bama guys in the portal must be thinking the same thing.
I’m also curious to see how much time deboer will have. Let’s say he goes 9-3 and finishes outside of the CFP. Do they can him? Would hope not but wouldn’t be surprised if he is fired.

Well, that guy never coached at Alabama

The off-season has gone so well, it’s gotten to the point where if Ryan Day doesn’t do 2/3 of these things he’s probably gone next year:

• Beat Michigan
  • Win the B1G
  • Win a national championship

Back