• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bowl Selection Day thread: ACC gets two teams in the BCS. Wake to Nashville.

Sounds like this Nashville thing is going to happen.

@jppalm
jppalm
Sources tell me it's official: LSU-Alabama, the sequel.

This is bullshit. I don't even like Ok State. At ALL. I think they are a bunch of thugs. But I'd MUCH rather see them at least get a shot, and see what happens with SEC vs. Big 12, than to watch this pile of shit rematch.

THEY COULDN'T EVEN BEAT LSU AT HOME WITH A WEEK OFF BEFOREHAND!

With the way Shreveport was being pushed Saturday, it seems as though no matter what happened at the ACCCG, we were headed there...

It was very unlikely that the ACC was getting 2 BCS bids, but now it sounds like it is going to happen

That would push Wake to Nashville, and leave UNC in Shreveport.

With the way Shreveport was being pushed Saturday, it seems as though no matter what happened at the ACCCG, we were headed there...

It's not possible if VT gets an at-large bid since UNC can't jump us due to conference record.

TheSTGSNation The STGS Nation
Also confirmed: Wake Forest vs. Air Force in the Independence Bowl.

Hopefully this is wrong and unreliable.

The Cotton Bowl spilled the beans. LSU vs Bama in the BCSCG.

Per twitter...

@ATTCottonBowl

This just in: #ATTCBC will be the only @Big12Conference vs. @SECSportsUpdate matchup; 2 best conf. in the nation! Announcement coming soon!

My girl EA knows what us...

"I've read all your responses about the title game..and I hear you..but a loss to LSU and a loss to Iowa State is what I'm stuck on.."

TheSTGSNation The STGS Nation
Also confirmed: Wake Forest vs. Air Force in the Independence Bowl.

Hopefully this is wrong and unreliable.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume it is. No reason, just want to assume it is false.

This whole thing is like our game at Clemson. At the start, it seems a given that we will lose (go to Shreveport). But as things unfold, we jump out in front and seem headed to a victory (Anywhere but Shreveport, maybe Nashville). And then, at the last minute, things go to shit and we lose as expected (stuck in Shreveport).

Man, this ALL depends on the Sugar Bowl. I doubt Independence has been confirmed yet, UNLESS they know for sure that the Sugar is choosing Boise or K State. But it is pretty typical for Wake fans to get their hopes up for nothing...so I fully expect to be disappointed.

The Cotton Bowl spilled the beans. LSU vs Bama in the BCSCG.

Per twitter...

@ATTCottonBowl

This just in: #ATTCBC will be the only @Big12Conference vs. @SECSportsUpdate matchup; 2 best conf. in the nation! Announcement coming soon!

Seems like Jerry Palm was the one out in front on this.

Military Bowl looked to be a lock for #UNC, but hearing VT to Sugar could happen, moving UNC to Shreveport. Still TBD.

PackPride: Hearing that Virignia Tech is going to the Sugar Bowl. Will re-shuffle ACC Bowl games. FSU went to Chick-fil-A last year. Who goes to ATL?

Back