• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bowl Selection Day thread: ACC gets two teams in the BCS. Wake to Nashville.

This will mean over $1 million bucks for our athletic department, will send us to Nashville, and forces Carolina to go to Shreveport.

WIN
WIN
WIN

After all of JRoc's tweets that his hammy was fine, I'm not sure what to make of it anymore.

But goddammit no one gets excited for Shreveport so I guess hope springs eternal.

I'm not going to lie, i immediately texted my buddy on the team in the futile hope he responds.

Music City Bowl takes Mississippi State. Not sure if an ACC team has been announced yet.

Mississippi State will play in the Music City Bowl in Nashville on December 30.

It's official: Mississippi State is heading to the Music City Bowl in Nashville on December 30th! #HailState

jarrad21 Jarrad Garner
Sugar Bowl stuns all by taking Virginia Tech. Changes State's Music City Bowl opponent to Wake Forest...

CFBROCKER Reginald Eller
@
@Dave_Matter CBS reporting Wake Forest to Independence //head spins

wtf

arlin86 Arnold Lineberger
@
@ JoshHarris25 Ole El Paso's got the taste that will make you run wild

C_HOLMES44 CHRISTIAN J. HOLMES
I wanna play wake forest against my cousin Nick Knott!!

(Mississippi St player)

lol

Back