• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

There aren’t many positives tonight, but I think one is that it doesn’t seem like the team mentally quit at any point. We definitely did last two years.

I never really realized it, but our home fans yelling at the refs to call a pass interference or all those holding that were not called...is missing duh with nobody there.

So these shit refs just let it go. Claw should curse them out and get tossed Earl Weaver style.

I would have more respect for DC right now if he had gone on the field and gotten himself ejected after the very first missed PI. Bonus points if we lost a coordinator or two on all the miss holding calls.

There aren’t many positives tonight, but I think one is that it doesn’t seem like the team mentally quit at any point. We definitely did last two years.

The biggest positive for me tonight is that Clemson's band isn't there so we haven't been subjected to hearing Tiger Rag a thousand times.

Finally call the late hit out of bounds. Late call.

I was about to start cussing if they didn’t call that.

Heads up play by Ellison.

Christ, we don’t have Tim Duncan at QB. Keep the fucking snaps at normal level.

I'm not sure I can remember a single pass tonight that Clemson didn't interfere on.

Back