• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Coaching Search Thread

Shaun Elliot OC from South Carilina would be a great get. He coached at App while I was there, he was fiery, intense and the kids loved him. Worked his way up ay USC to OC, and you know the ole ball coach has taught him a thing or two about offense. I know this would be a surprise pick with all the other names floating around, but in a couple of years Wake would be very pleased with is hire.

I don't know of any UGA fans who don't like Bobo. I know plenty who hate their DC

Whether this process ends in euphoria or disappointment, I must say that these past couple of days have been the most entertaining Wake-related ones in a long time.

to bring back a shawshank comparison i made when we had once pined for mr. and mrs. enfield... it feels good to have hope.

0.001% chance this happens. Wellman owes someone a favor and will drive up the cost of hiring then tell us about culture.

The meltdown when Wellman hires some oddball is going to be so epic. So many Cessnas. So many charts.

Yikes I'm wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, Pete Lembo the coach of your Demon Deacons. Well done Ron.

Sources tell us Ball State’s Pete Lembo, Rice’s David Bailiff, Stanford defensive coordinator Derek Mason and Tulane’s Curtis Johnson could be candidates for the job.

Who is "us?"

Lembo and Bobo are way too similar to Lobo for my liking.

Back