• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

I really don't get undecided focus groups. Is it just a bunch of yahoos that were asked hey so who you voting for, ahhh I don't know, sweet want to be on TV, want to take some polls. Basically undecided groups out of everyone else must be the dumbest of them all right?

How are undecided people the dumbest?

Krauthammer killing Obama for not using 47%....said that is a move of someone trying to run out the clock. Exactly right IMO.

Where did complacentdeac come from? His posts make me think I need to put him in my batshit crazy group with dodo, GO, and 2&2, but I can't recall the unstable alarm going off on him before...

Krauthammer killing Obama for not using 47%....said that is a move of someone trying to run out the clock. Exactly right IMO.

When you're up by 20 you run some clock. That was this debate. If Romney makes a game out of it we'll see if Obama can respond. Even after tonight I still think he can coast to a win.

When Krauthammer says it- good.

But how about this-earlier-

"RJKarl
Brian Piccolo

Obama's biggest problem was he was he acted like a football coach. Football coaches try to avoid losing. That's what Obama did.

He let Romney off the hook on 47% and the $716B. Either he choked or was poorly prepared."

When Krauthammer says it- good.

But how about this-earlier-

"RJKarl
Brian Piccolo

Obama's biggest problem was he was he acted like a football coach. Football coaches try to avoid losing. That's what Obama did.

He let Romney off the hook on 47% and the $716B. Either he choked or was poorly prepared."
Sorry I did not acknowledge your post on a thread that has 500 posts on it.

How are undecided people the dumbest?

You have had months to review policies, figure out what each candidate has said, there are literally thousands of quotes and other information you could go through. You should know everything you need to make a decision if you don't know by now you are never going to know. There are very striking differences on many things that are very easy to see. You either are too dumb to understand the differences or don't care and therefore shouldn't be talked to in the first place. Seriously what are you going to learn in the next 4 weeks?

Obama played like he was coached by Jim Grobe ;)

But Mittens surprised me tonight. Passionate, emotional, looked like he wanted to be there.

You have had months to review policies, figure out what each candidate has said, there are literally thousands of quotes and other information you could go through. You should know everything you need to make a decision if you don't know by now you are never going to know. There are very striking differences on many things that are very easy to see. You either are too dumb to understand the differences or don't care and therefore shouldn't be talked to in the first place. Seriously what are you going to learn in the next 4 weeks?

I agree with this. Undecideds are either idiots or think the fact that they somehow cannot choose between two polar opposites makes them interesting.

Third option is that they really don't see that either candidate really represents their views and are frustrated that these are the only two realistic choices

I agree with this. Undecideds are either idiots or think the fact that they somehow cannot choose between two polar opposites makes them interesting.

I think a lot of undecideds just don't pay attention to this stuff as much as we do.

Van Jones now saying that Obama got killed.

This might be the most one sided debate and post debate coverage that I have ever seen.

The two poles are good and evil?

Bad and Badder, Evil and More Evil- People should really understand that both candidates suck because the way government function right now sucks. So you choice can be between someone who sucks and someone who sucks even more depending on your preferences. I like ideas from both sides, but lean towards Obama because his party doesn't have bat shit social agendas like pray away the gays and no more science we win, no global warming, no evolution, 6,000 years old it is.

Back