• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official EDM/Trance/Progressive Thread

Who is your favorite EDM/house/trance/progressive artist?

• Total voters
Some people on a graphics design-inspired board were freaking out over this pic

564612_10151008458524177_1169392547_n.jpg

Dunno if it belongs here or the music thread, but this is the realness.

Virgin FreeFest line-up = awesome!
Same day as Wake Forest @ Maryland football game = not awesome :(

Just back from two nights of Pretty Lights at Red Rocks. A couple vids from me and my buddy.

Time (Pink Floyd remix)

Newish song I'm calling "Untouchable". Only heard it on his radio show previously.

Finally Moving (cool crowd shot when I turn the cam around in the middle)

For townie a few pages up, its Tomorrowland, a giant festival in Belgium. This was JUST released and I can't wait to watch it at home.

Awesome.

Hey any of yall listen to the Actress album? Pretty rad electronica.

Just watched it, reaffirming its spot on my bucket list. Unfortunately I'm not a trust fund baby

Just watched it, reaffirming its spot on my bucket list. Unfortunately I'm not a trust fund baby
Oh shit, the girl that came down for Sweetlife and was often discussed on these boards has a quick second in the video. 4:31, dark hair.

Oh shit, the girl that came down for Sweetlife and was often discussed on these boards has a quick second in the video. 4:31, dark hair.

Was she one of the girls we ran into at the Meadowlands?

Anyone going to Sensation Innerspace in NYC or has anyone gone to a Sensation show before? They haven't announced the line-up but I'm sure it will be stacked.

My friend got a picture with my boos Nervo on Saturday....sooooo jealous

nervo-4.jpg

Back