• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official EDM/Trance/Progressive Thread

Who is your favorite EDM/house/trance/progressive artist?

• Total voters
Saw Pretty Lights with Araabmuzik and Supervision opening on sat night. awesome

Then Godspeed You! Black Emperor on Sunday. Great weekend.

what podcasts do you all subscribe to or listen to on a regular basis?

Saw Big Gigantic last night and one of the top shows I've seen. EDM + Saxophone + Drums. I highly recommend you check them out online if you haven't heard of them.

I think I knew people at three or four of their shows in the past week, got great reviews.

Going to this festival at the end of the year. Pretty fucking pumped.

lineup-large02.png

Right before that, on the 28th and 29th, Bassnectar will play with Pretty Lights in Norfolk. As well, Big Gigantic last night announced they'll be joining them for that show.

Walden - Alvin Risk - Madeon -Zedd - Marcus Schulz - Avicii - Tiesto

Keys N Krates - NERVO - White Panda - Bingo Players - Tommy Trash - Gareth Emery - A-Trak - Calvin Harris - Alesso

Wick-It - Krewella - Sander Van Doorn - 3LAU - Diplo - Minnesota - Axwell

Anyone know of any good concerts in NYC on New Years Eve other than Pretty Lights? Having both Avicii and Deadmaus there last year I guess was a luxury because as far as I can tell it looks pretty bleak this year

...Armin Van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn off the top of my head

...Armin Van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn off the top of my head

Ok, you guys just saved my New Years. Don't know how the hell I didn't think to google those guys, I looked up everyone else and they were all at Lights All Night

Back