• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

So if bezos said so and decided to just punt Florida, you'd take 60k and quit your job hoping that South Dakota wanted a whiny sociology professor? The politics command, do as I say not as I do.

That doesn’t make sense. First of all, the smart money would be to move people to Florida to make up that 1-3% statewide gap. Second, the universities in South Dakota already have professors who lean left. Third, you’re the one who is whining.

waste of time

This was correct. You don’t even understand what we are talking about. With increasing WFH, plenty of jobs in CA could be done from anywhere else in the country. Incentives and infrastructure could encourage people to leave CA and take their big salaries somewhere else. Maybe even buy a nice sized house.

No, waste of time to argue with you. Whereas I don't give a rat's ass about sociology, you are obsessed with politics. Too bad you couldn't hack it. Enjoy being a big fish in a tiny, tiny pond here.

If it takes any real time for you to argue with me, that’s evidence that you’re not up to the task. Get some sleep.

I'll get some sleep, you stay up and read some history. Last take is all yours.

Imagine being willing to die for Donald Trump.

Boggles the mind.

"The Senate is so lopsided right now that 26 states containing just 17 percent of the U.S. population elect a majority of senators—the smallest that proportion has ever been." Again, 17% of the US population gets to elect 52 Senators. All those folks who keep defending our current system should take a long, hard look at that stat and really think about its implications for the future. It's one thing to say that rural and less-populated areas should have a voice in our political system, and quite another to say that they should dominate and control that system, especially given that they are a clear minority.

this is just disgusting. Our system is a complete joke. Need to get PR and DC in there ASAP.

CenterSnowflakeDeac is upset. #TriggeredByDonnie'sDefeat

Another quip from 'the peanut gallery". Never anything of substance; just a quip.
it is amazing that as much as most of us ignore you, you just keep "quipping" away.

I'm trying to recall when DeacsPop has said something of substance and coming up with nada. Just empty, meh bullshit.

And LOL at Pop speaking on behalf of "most of us". Do you not realize you are on an island with center, Anus, whatamount, Junebug, and sailor, or is that the "us" you are referring to?

Last edited:
To be fair, deaconson contributes some pretty solid jokes about banging my mom. The man has substantive posts.

100% chance the Texas AG was fed that suit by Ted Cruz.

Back