• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

This could totally be the plot of a bad movie but here's an idea...

Convince Trump on the eve of the transition that he has been re-elected, but for "security" sake, he has to move out of the White House and do everything from Mar-a-lago.

Let his staff keep having "press conferences".

Let him keep sending his vacuum-tube tweets out to his supporters.

Obviously, none of his supporters would need to fake it that he was not longer president since they believe he "won" the previous election.

And in 4 years, let him "leave" the White House thinking he was president.

So...it would be like Trump is the President of a whole different country?

CONFEDERACY 2.0 BABY!

So...it would be like Trump is the President of a whole different country?

CONFEDERACY 2.0 BABY!
I wasnt thinking an actual country...more like an elaborate set to make him believe he was president ( like Truman show movie)

It wouldn’t take much to convince his supporters that Trump chose to run the country from Florida to avoid the deep state and the media are lying about the Biden administration.

Great SNL sketch on this topic.

https://youtu.be/GP_K5czbny4

I wasnt thinking an actual country...more like an elaborate set to make him believe he was president ( like Truman show movie)

31e87055655ca6eed64956551cf86367.jpg

Sorry - don't know how to resize

Ha; that's hysterical.
"Its time to go home, Eddie"

I'd give a grand to see Dump carried out in his chair....lol

Asha Rangappa
@AshaRangappa_
If we had known how many times Biden would win this election we could have made it a drinking game

Last edited:
As much as we Dems are wringing our hands over the future of the party, the Pubs are in just as bad a shape. You have people like Sasse, Hogan and Haley who are going to run and think they can take their party back. But the fact is 80-90% of people who voted Pub are adherents of Trumpism, and he controls their votes.

As much as we Dems are wringing our hands over the future of the party, the Pubs are in just as bad a shape. You have people like Sasse, Hogan and Haley who are going to run and think they can take their party back. But the fact is 80-90% of people who voted Pub are adherents of Trumpism, and he controls their votes.

just no

Feel like I’ve seen this post before. Call me crazy, but I think the Republican Party will be just fine. Cutting taxes, cutting entitlements, being racist, saving unborn babies, and respecting da’ troops never seems to go out of style

fear of every goddamn thing on earth except jesus, money, and people who look and fuck exactly the way you do will always be popular

Feel like I’ve seen this post before. Call me crazy, but I think the Republican Party will be just fine. Cutting taxes, cutting entitlements, being racist, saving unborn babies, and respecting da’ troops never seems to go out of style

Yeah. If 80-90% of a political party are united, they're in good shape as far the party itself is concerned.

Newsmax and One America grapple uneasily with Biden’s electoral college victory

Around 5:30 p.m., CNN and MSNBC declared in on-screen graphics that Biden had reached the 270-vote threshold to be confirmed as president. Around the same time, a guest on Newsmax talked about alternative slates of electors meeting and said: “I think we’ve still got several weeks here for this thing to play out.”

During one segment, when Washington Times writer Tim Constantine criticized the president and his team for continuing to argue that the election is fraudulent without sufficient evidence in a bid to stay politically relevant, Sellers gently chastised him: “Tim, it’s kind of strange that you say that.”

“DiGenova hyped the release of an audit conducted by a group called Allied Security Operations Group that focused on the performance of Dominion Voting System machines in one particular county in Michigan and accused the company of fraud. No such claims have been substantiated, and Dominion has denied all accusations of wrongdoing.
“There will be a lot discussed about this over the next 24 hours,” diGenova predicted. As a caveat, Toensing added, “Maybe only on Newsmax.””

All we can do is shake our heads at this point.

Back