• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Official Election Month Thread: Pubs foment insurrection

Rove spoke like a father disappointed in his kids.

Seems like that should always be important.

Last edited:
Man. You can get some lawyers to do anything.

May I present my first witness in the case...

514264-g-cvr-120831-clint-eastwood-chair-12p-02.fit-760w.jpg

Rove spoke like a father disappointed in his kids.

Seems like that should always be important.

This is true. However, the historic default has been thst orders from superior officers, including the Commander in Chief are deemed legal until proven otherwise. Hence, in the military, orders are followed with little question.

This tweet implies that the determination of the legality of orders from Trump should be determined before starting to carry them out. That is an enormous, YUUUUUGGE change in mindset. This will be the prevailing attitude among senior active duty officers.

I suspect it may also be prevalent among the various state adjutant generals, the heads of the National Guard forces in the states, and other senior National Guard officers.

Yeah, it’s only about two miles from my house and woke us up this morning. Crazy shit!

Looks like aimed at ATT building...phone and internet are down (at&t), but just happens to be where 911 is also which is also down.

The audio that came from RV was creepy....

Here it is on Youtube. The repeated warning is coming from the RV, not police.

Last edited:
Did I miss something? Is it known that this explosion related to the election?

Back