• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Divisional Round Thread: #KeepPounding

You couldn't tell because of the glasses and hat. He is beyond excited. (His friend isn't the one the got the third ball, he looked bored)

Last edited:
Andy Reid said that super slow scoring drive was intentional because they wanted to score and not leave any time on the clock. I can see that maybe on the last drive, but you are down two scores that's just crazy.

Shouldn't be able to muff a punt into a touchback. The rules conflict. If it's a live ball, it shouldn't still be part of the punt.

Peyton simply cannot throw a spiral. It's amazing

Peyton put on that coat for one second.

This is the first time I can recall an NFL team managing this situation correctly and kicking the field goal right away

This is the first time I can recall an NFL team managing this situation correctly and kicking the field goal right away

Major gambling implications on that decision as well

It's not uncommon.

"Let's be clear. I'm not guiding this team. Our defense is guiding this team."

All class.

It's been painful to watch Manning this year, and with NE getting their weapons healthy again, next week will probably be his last game. Hope he finds away to extend his career 1 more game (but not 16 more).

Back