• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

i think you just hit on the premise of the franchise at this point. "What's even MORE ridiculous than the prior movie, and how do we loop FAMILY into it?"

For Black history month:

Killer of Sheep
Nothing But a Man
She’s Gotta Have it
Daughters of the Dust
Night of the Living Dead
Earth Mama
Losing Ground
Mind the Gap
Moonlight

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka'
Hollywood Shuffle
A bunch of Tyler Perry movies.

he was mad about soul man

I think we all were. You are going to create a spin off of Home Improvement based on a one time character and have Dan Akroyd as the lead? It was a terrible premise to start with, a motor cycle riding preacher, who was a good neighbor? You can’t recreate the magic of Blues Brothers like that.

we went to see the Beekeeper the other day and it kicked ass. just a ridiculously hilarious action movie.

I watched King of New York last night. Didn’t love the plot, but enjoyed it enough. Anyone using this letterboxd app?

I watched King of New York last night. Didn’t love the plot, but enjoyed it enough. Anyone using this letterboxd app?
I switched from IMDb (which I'd been using since 2011) to track what I've seen to letterboxd a couple years ago now. It let me import all my ratings and everything. Much better platform, although I do wish you could filter out all the corny/stupid one-liner reviews

Finally saw Dune 1 in anticipation of the sequel. My plan was always to watch it just before Dune 2. I'm pretty much in awe, great spectacle.

D2 is getting rave reviews so far.

Back