• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake-BC Game Thread

I love WFU but our sports programs are so small time and settled for mediocrity. I don't care what the coaches say, perception matters, and it is clear what message has been sent given the decisions being made via our athletic dept

BC's band playing "Don't Stop Believin'" is sort of funny, in a sadistic fuck sort of way.

I'm saying, life is short, i'm miserable enough at my job. why choose to punch myself in the balls on my own free time when i'm not getting paid for it?

I hear you. I've got a great job, great family, great new house. The only thing that makes my life truly miserable is being a Wake sports fan.

lets just lay down like a dead dog, why not

I love WFU but our sports programs are so small time and settled for mediocrity. I don't care what the coaches say, perception matters, and it is clear what message has been sent given the decisions being made via our athletic dept

Dude, when was the last time we were even mediocre? Doesn't mediocrity in and of itself imply that we would be around average? Fuck, mediocrity would be a mad improvement right now.

Someone's going to have to convince me that this team hasn't already bailed on Grobe. The morgue sideline comment earlier was spot on.

We learned nothing from last year.

Anyone tell me why any recruit would want to come and play for a team as boring and unimaginative as this? I am embarrased to be a Deacon.

Dude, when was the last time we were even mediocre? Doesn't mediocrity in and of itself imply that we would be around average? Fuck, mediocrity would be a mad improvement right now.

Sorry, I was there from 2003-2007 so I got spoiled. Plus we made some bowls after I graduated. Since then, it's been suck-riocrity since '08. There was always a glimmer of hope with Grobe, after '07, but it appears it was a fool's hope.

We've been Lobo-ed again! BC TD drives of 23 and 30 yards off of our finely-tuned offense turnovers, and then can't get into the end zone after recovering a blocked kick from the 3 yard line. Time for Wellman to give our football coaches the Bzzz endorsement.

We were so ill- prepared. Defense played relatively ok, and we hung them out to dry just like last season. Couldn't get the, off the field and BC had excellent field position.

Yep, I feel bad for the D...they have things to work on but they at least showed up. Wasted effort on their part.

Back