• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-Duke game thread

And to think that we *apparently* don't have anyone better than Tanner on the roster. Winless 2014?

There's the Tanner we know.

Not his fault. One of our garbage receivers just stopped his route and stood there like an idiot.

Tanner did everything he could today. Doesn't deserve the criticism for this loss. Edited to add it was Ragland. Just quit his route like he got confused. Then just shrugs his shoulders.

Unfortunately even scorched earth probably won't force Grobe to retire next year. I'm thinking between 1-2 wins.

Wondering what the odds are of Grobe, Bzz and RW all leaving together.....damn, that would be a joyous day!

Not his fault. One of our garbage receivers just stopped his route and stood there like an idiot.

Tanner did everything he could today. Doesn't deserve the criticism for this loss. Edited to add it was Ragland. Just quit his route like he got confused. Then just shrugs his shoulders.

You are such a homer. Tanner sucked. Balls in the turf or way overthrown. He actually had time to throw. He does not pkay like a senior.

The Tarholes have scored 80 points already against ODU, and it's not even the end of the 3rd quarter yet. They're getting bowl eligible today. Fuck everything.

Last year's loss to Duke was the drunkest my girlfriend had ever seen me.

The Tarholes have scored 80 points already against ODU, and it's not even the end of the 3rd quarter yet. They're getting bowl eligible today. Fuck everything.

Wow...would be worth it to see a Div I school hit the century mark in football......

You are such a homer. Tanner sucked. Balls in the turf or way overthrown. He actually had time to throw. He does not pkay like a senior.

I've criticized Tanner plenty this year. Most of his balls in the turf today were to tight coverage, he ran for a bunch of huge first downs and a touchdown, and he lost Crump on top of already missing Camp.

Ragland dropped most of the passes thrown his way despite them being right in the numbers. Other guys couldn't get open or let a little shove by Duke break their routes or give up on balls early.

Fuck Tanner Price. And fuck Ragland even more.

Is Grobe fucking smiling going to mid-field? He knows we lost, right?

Back