• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL v. ELON thread

Here is the most important question: is the band any bigger?

I haven’t been paying close enough attention, but I’m hoping we’re trying a few different OLine combinations. I know Vaughan (who just got lit up that last drive) is listed on the depth chart as 2nd string RT.

Here is the most important question: is the band any bigger?
Embarrassingly tiny. SO tiny that Elon joined our band on the field for halftime. I don't care the explanation. That is FUCKING pathetic! You want to be P5?!? Act like it!!!

And while I'm ranting...... The food in the Touchdown Club absolutely fucking blows!!! Dry hamburger sliders that Sonic would be embarrassed to serve and hot dog weenies that tasted like they came out of a Hormel can. People were complaining and should have. You sign up with a catering company and don't even taste their food!?!? Get with the damn program.

#rantover

Elon wolpfacking it with a fake injury to slow us down deep in their territory??

I think we are really going to like Clairborne, especially if our OL can show some improvement after today.

Embarrassingly tiny. SO tiny that Elon joined our band on the field for halftime. I don't care the explanation. That is FUCKING pathetic! You want to be P5?!? Act like it!!!
It’s weird to me that Currie hypes the game day experience but doesn’t focus on that obvious component.

It’s weird to me that Currie hypes the game day experience but doesn’t focus on that obvious component.
What do you want him to do, force students to join the band?

Not his fault that Wake’s student demographics don’t include many band nerds

Back