• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

So many players completely giving up on plays. It's time to shut down this team for the year. Hopefully we will get the off-season changes we need and deserve.

If only it wasn't so cold outside, then maybe Grobe could unfold his arms and get a little more animated on the sideline.
True.

To compare today's coaches: I saw Franklin chew out one of his KO coverage men for not running all the way to the endzone on a touchback. #37 I believe; he pulls up around the 15 and Franklin sprints down the sideline yelling and pointing at him. 37 promptly turns around and runs to the endzone and then heads to the sideline. Just an observation, make of it what you will.

Put in the 2nd string for fuck sake.

How many straight losing seasons is this now? Four?

Yes, 7 of the last 10. Let me point out that Lobo has been the offensive coordinator for all seven of them. There's just no justification for his presence near this football team and hasn't been for years.

HaHaHa thanks for cementing the concept of quitting for me Lovell.

So, if Wake does get a bowl invite and the email goes out with bowl packages, how many of you are going to reply to that email with a response of, "Fuck you"? I'll cc: Wellman on mine.

Wake may still make a bowl with a losing record if there are not enough bowl eligible programs. Do our Coaches really deserve a bonus for that?

I think they should turn down the bid. We'll be an even bigger laughingstock for going that we are now.

Can you buy a Study Buddy for an SEC school?

So, if Wake does get a bowl invite and the email goes out with bowl packages, how many of you are going to reply to that email with a response of, "Fuck you"? I'll cc: Wellman on mine.
"I'll go as long as the team stays at home"

A personal brightside for me was this was the last time I have to see okoro on the field...

Back