• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

We have one?????????

That's why I said "all of them". We have taken the groundbreaking approach to not have a special teams coach and instead have members of our staff take different pieces of that coaching.

True.

To compare today's coaches: I saw Franklin chew out one of his KO coverage men for not running all the way to the endzone on a touchback. #37 I believe; he pulls up around the 15 and Franklin sprints down the sideline yelling and pointing at him. 37 promptly turns around and runs to the endzone and then heads to the sideline. Just an observation, make of it what you will.

The difference could be seen in the very first possession, when Franklin didn't coach like a scared pussy and went for it on 4th down on their own 40 or whatever it was. I think we all know what Wake would have done in that same exact position.

This is ridiculous. I can't believe that I am still watching. Where does this fall in our losses this year?

Folks, we are losing to Vandy at home by >30 points.
I was wondering why so many people were predicting a win in this game at the beginning of the year. They killed us last year and are clearly better than we are, particularly in the coaching department.

I remember at the beginning of the year when one of the doofus twins told me to not write of the Vandy game as a loss so quickly after what they did to us last year.

This loss could be as bad as Stanford. Not sure Vandy is through scoring.

Fuck this team...beyond soft....fuck them...if we somehow ass into a bowl...not a single fucking fan should go

The difference could be seen in the very first possession, when Franklin didn't coach like a scared pussy and went for it on 4th down on their own 40 or whatever it was. I think we all know what Wake would have done in that same exact position.

Who wouldn't be scared as we obviously cannot gain a couple of inches on 4th and short.

I was wondering why so many people were predicting a win in this game at the beginning of the year. They killed us last year and are clearly better than we are, particularly in the coaching department.
IDK, I saw it as a toss up game before the year started because I expected us to be better than we were. After the Liberty game all that changed. But initially I thought it might be a game we'd be focused on.

Wow. Vandy pulls their starting QB. This has to be a new low.

Back