• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake - Vandy game thread

We blow. And I don't understand people saying, "Grobe just needs to change staff." The problem isn't just one bad coordinator. Virtually no part of our football team is any good, and there's no way it's simply our coordinators collectively underperforming while Grobe lords over them effective as ever.

These problems start at the top.

well congrats to vandy. never thought they'd be able to win 8 games in a season and good luck to them in the bowl. Franklin is a likeable guy, hope he stick around there for a while.

This is such bullshit. Time to clean house.

Total plays: Vandy 57, Wake 82
Average gain per play: Vandy 7.6, Wake 3.8

So they doubled it.

Don't worry guys.

We'll start winning when our players get tired of losing. It's as simple as that.

Ponce de Leon had it all wrong. The Fountain of Youth is located somewhere in Reynolda Gardens. Every year, it's the same excuse in that we have a young team.

Fuck AC. He's only calling out the DC bc of his loyalty to Lambert.

Yeah, but he's right. Knorr pretty much sucks. Meanwhile we got rid of Billings who actually did some noticeable great things for this program.

Our defense was also awful under Lambert every year that he didn't have Phonz and Curry.

But Billings was a stupid-ass firing

Josh Harris???

Why didn't he play?

He was cleared and ready to go. He looked like a caged animal on the sidelines.

Whats the deal?

Josh tweeted a peace sign. As in peace out? If you were him, would you come back? I wouldn't.

I seriously can't wait to see what this board does when, to no one's surprise, Lobo is still our offensive coordinator and Knorr is still our defensive coordinator. Some underling may be given the title of "co-coordinator," but things will ultimately stay the same.

Back