• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially Gasparilla Bowl Thread - Wake Forest vs. The University of Misery

I’m shocked it was 50% full. We didn’t see the WF side on TV much but the shot coming out of half of the whole stadium looked to be about 10% full. The endzones also looked empty and the Mizzou side looked maybe 25% full.
Tickets sold, not butts in seats.

Tickets sold, not butts in seats.
Definitely. I would guess about 15-20% full and lots of attrition as the night went on. But as noted before the wake crowd was good at times.

Not to go full DR but one issue is Raymond James is so big that even when the crowd got going the thousands of empty seats sucked up the noise.

But was a ton of fun. But winning helps that!

The Wake section behind the sidelines was about 50-60% full and I suspect plenty of folks stayed in the club area.

A full Raymond James is a fantastic experience especially for the Bucs when they fire the cannons.

The Wake section behind the sidelines was about 50-60% full and I suspect plenty of folks stayed in the club area.

A full Raymond James is a fantastic experience especially for the Bucs when they fire the cannons.

They did fire the cannons pregame.

The dimming of the lights after a score seems dumb.

You must not have watched many college games this season. About every team in the SEC does it for night games. I believe even Clemson did for a night game.

Yeah. I liked it too. Word is Wake is going to get new lights possibly for next season.

State's light show looks fantastic on TV.

Made it would seem cooler under our own lights but with all the empty seats it came across just a dark orange on tv

Just caught a little bit of drinkwitz’s postgame presser. What a loser. Head down, slumped over, mumbling about it being his fault but not even looking at the camera. After his players literally threw punches at each other on the field. This cat is worse than [Redacted].

Several Mizzou players, probably a third of the team, ran straight to the locker room without shaking hands.

Just caught a little bit of drinkwitz’s postgame presser. What a loser. Head down, slumped over, mumbling about it being his fault but not even looking at the camera. After his players literally threw punches at each other on the field. This cat is worse than [Redacted].
Didn’t he almost start weeping?

Back