• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Getting some really good results using point.me Finding much cheaper flights than I can from expedia, also best way to find point deals

Getting some really good results using point.me Finding much cheaper flights than I can from expedia, also best way to find point deals
i'd never heard of it

are you paying for the annual subscription?

quick review of the search tool and I wish they'd have an option to combine airports in cities with multiple options

i'd never heard of it

are you paying for the annual subscription?

quick review of the search tool and I wish they'd have an option to combine airports in cities with multiple options
Hadn't heard of it before today either. I just did the $5 one day thing to test it out. Big thing I noticed is it pulls southwest/jetblue data which expedia didn't. Basically found a SW flight for $225 that expedia was returning $550. Also quickly found a flight this coming week for like 25k points that I booked for like 55k points last week on. Likely extremely worth it to sign up for just for time savings alone.

Last edited:
Awful quick to rush out there with the "no evidence of a cyberattack" line.

They've got funding on deck to get to work on that.

1673447932892.png

There are redundancies in place for the NOTAM system. Should be interesting in coming days to hear why those failed as well.

Watch it be some hilariously stupid shit like an expired cert.

Canada's system went down too, but they kept planes in the air.

Pilots overwhelmed ATC controllers with phone calls this morning trying to get the NOTAM info verbally.

i guess if you're stuck on the plane for 10 hours then maybe at like hour 7 your like i'll take it

Maybe. They're also the same kinda person that filmed and posted without permission.

Like and subscribe ! !

Back