• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

If the flight is less than 3 hours in air time, no self respecting grown man should leave his seat to go the bathroom unless drunk. I get up and walk around on overseas flights because my ankles start to swell after 6 or so hours of sitting.

Also low key, airplane bathroom flush mechanisms are terrifying.

self-respecting grown man, you say?

You are a menace.

Why do you care if someone walks around a bit on the plane? Unless they hover in your personal space or grab your seat when getting up or down or trip on your feet that you have stuck out in the aisle, how does it affect you? I always prefer the aisle in case I do need to get up but I don't generally - except on really long flights when you better walk around to avoid blood clots, right?

Why do you care if someone walks around a bit on the plane? Unless they hover in your personal space or grab your seat when getting up or down or trip on your feet that you have stuck out in the aisle, how does it affect you? I always prefer the aisle in case I do need to get up but I don't generally - except on really long flights when you better walk around to avoid blood clots, right?

There are 150 passengers on the airplane. Should they all get up and go for a walk on a two-hour flight ? It clogs the aisle. If you don't need to pee, stay in your seat. You're not five years old.

I drink a lot of water while traveling (easy to become dehydrated) as well as occasional adult beverages, and probably pee on 50+% of flights. Agree that it's a nice excuse to walk around some too.

On bigger planes, sometimes I'll chill back with the FAs and chat a bit if they have nothing going on. Typically they're super nice and seem appreciative of the conversation.

I drink a lot of water while traveling (easy to become dehydrated) as well as occasional adult beverages, and probably pee on 50+% of flights. Agree that it's a nice excuse to walk around some too.

On bigger planes, sometimes I'll chill back with the FAs and chat a bit if they have nothing going on. Typically they're super nice and seem appreciative of the conversation.

If you are extremely lucky, you may get inducted into the "Mile High Club"

He doesn't. He's just trolling at this point.

No I’m not. You’re not going to get a blood clot on a two-hour flight. Remain seated. You are actually in the way.

It's ok for me to do my yoga on the plane, right? I just roll my mat out right in the aisle and start downward, upward, sideways dogging it. Yeah, the snack cart can't get by for an hour or so, and every 15 minutes or so I stumble into someones lap and spill their drink, but it really helps keep my back loose. Namaste!!

Are you saying I should care less about college sports or just ignore the guy who gets stuck in the aisle next to me, with his ass four inches from my face, while I’m trying to nap.

Are you saying I should care less about college sports or just ignore the guy who gets stuck in the aisle next to me, with his ass four inches from my face, while I’m trying to nap.

Yo,’ Biff !

You’re acting very Trumpian!

Stop triggering the frosted flakes

If the flight is less than 3 hours in air time, no self respecting grown man should leave his seat to go the bathroom unless drunk. I get up and walk around on overseas flights because my ankles start to swell after 6 or so hours of sitting.

Also low key, airplane bathroom flush mechanisms are terrifying.
Associates bladder size with masculinity but gets swollen ankles.

I have flown CLT-PHX-ANC today and peed once, in the Phoenix airport. Like a grown up.

Nice. Enjoy Anchorage. I flew MIA-SEA-ANC when I visited. It was a 6 am flight the morning after Wake played the Canes in the old Orange Bowl. I think I slept the whole way to Seattle.

Dude have you been on a plane for 14 hours? Everybody gets swollen ankles on those flights. Not everybody needs to piss every hour and a half.

everyone’s ankles swell after 14 hours. only a pussy’s swell after 6.

Back