• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Well this is a surefire way to fuck up our next generation. Jesus.

Instill fear. Induce trauma. Get them to vote Republican.

So when are we going to have the conversation about veteran mass shooters?

And I assume the NRA solution would be to arm the veterans being treated for mental issues, right? Maybe treat the staff working with veterans treated for mental issues?

This is so sad. Three women who worked to help vets with PTSD killed by a former client who had been asked to leave, who then killed himself.

Just awful in so many ways.

Instill fear. Induce trauma. Get them to vote Republican.

It's kind of brilliant. Indoctrinate the youth before they're indoctrinated by liberal, commie higher education.

My kids fight over controllers all the time. Yet another reason not to keep a gun in the house. Some dumbass thought he was keeping those kids safe.

My kids fight over controllers all the time. Yet another reason not to keep a gun in the house. Some dumbass thought he was keeping those kids safe.

god you're stupid. they were fighting over the controller of a VIDEO GAME. VIDEO GAMES are to blame.

I was in the area over the weekend so I stopped by MSD High School in Parkland. I wasn’t alone, as there must have been about 50 other people there walking around Saturday afternoon. Gave me chills. That place was covered in flowers and banners and signs etc. Anyone who is pro gun or pro automatic weapon should go there and take some time to read all the signs that have been written above and around the memorials for each kid.

Back