• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I'm fairly certain it was the "sure rifles, but what about hammers" brain-diarrhea post that was the whatabout in this situation.

"Brain-diarrhea" is a great description of that post. What in the world? Yeah, if someone kills 50 people and injures another 500 from a quarter mile away using hammers, then I'd be all for banning hammers.

"Brain-diarrhea" is a great description of that post. What in the world? Yeah, if someone kills 50 people and injures another 500 from a quarter mile away using hammers, then I'd be all for banning hammers.

But come one guys, hammers have no other purpose than to kill people, where as. AR-15s are designed for killing 30-50 feral pigs that run in to the yard where my kids are playing within 3-5 minutes, but then people pervert their purposed for killing humans.

I know I'd have a heart attack if a guy came running into a store where I was shopping with a sledge hammer in one hand with a ball peen and claw hammer in the other. The fear would freeze me in my tracks.

BTW, the insane concept about the number of people killed with hammers is a fake story. The FBI reports on deaths by "blunt instruments". This isn't just hammers. It includes bats, rebar and all forms of blunt weapons.

Last edited:
These fucking poser rambos. I shouldn’t have to fear for my life in public places because you want to pretend to be afraid of things to “defend your family”

If gun-toting thugs (after a natural disaster, no less!) showed up on Graham's porch, does anyone doubt that he would be on his knees bawling, and begging for mercy? Or that if he had a wife and kids that he would offer them to the thugs to do with as they pleased as long as they spared him? He's about as likely to become a AR-15 vigilante hero as he is to grow a spine. LOL.

Last edited:
RJ has not anything negative to YOU in months, but YOU feel the need to act this way out of the blue?? There doesn't need to be friction, but YOU choose to make it that way.

Hell, RJ and Salior might not agree on what day it is, but most of time they have fun. That doesn't seem possible with YOU. YOU have to try to put RJ down. Sad.

This is at present the best poster on the Tunnels

I know I'd have a heart attack if a guy came running into a store where I was shopping with a sledge hammer in one hand with a ball peen and claw hammer in the other. The fear would freeze me in my tracks.

BTW, the insane concept about the number of people killed with hammers is a fake story. The FBI reports on deaths by "blunt instruments". This isn't just hammers. It includes bats, rebar and all forms of blunt weapons.

You sure seem to know a lot about the different types of blunt instruments...

My understanding is you are almost correct. Blunt instruments of all types kill more than rifles of all types. Hence I stated hammers and AR 15s.

My understanding is you are almost correct. Blunt instruments of all types kill more than rifles of all types. Hence I stated hammers and AR 15s.

Remind me again how many mass killings happened with hammers or blunt instruments?

Back