• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

If a weapon is so dangerous that a group of law enforcement officers is afraid to confront a single person using one, then civilians should not be allowed to own that weapon.

If a weapon is so dangerous that a group of law enforcement officers is afraid to confront a single person using one, then civilians should not be allowed to own that weapon.

But that’s how we stop government tyranny

reading some stats, I didn't realize that roughly half of all white adults have a gun in the house

reading some stats, I didn't realize that roughly half of all white adults have a gun in the house

Often in fear of people of other races who are less likely to have a gun in the house.

82280cf1949d73f13d14cac09579a7f8.jpg

There is alot of anger at the response by the police. I have included this thread from information made earlier today.

I am going to say, the 6 minute video at the end is absolutely horrific as a parent.

Wtf

The teachers and students are more brave than the police officers in their body armor armed with long guns

husband of one of the teachers killed died from a heart attack today. They leave behind 4 kids

if you really expected local police to charge in and stop the shooter I'm not sure you have a great handle on why they exist and what function cops actually serve imo

if you really expected local police to charge in and stop the shooter I'm not sure you have a great handle on why they exist and what function cops actually serve imo

The more I have read from you and a few others on this board, the more my eyes have been opened. Their actions on Tuesday are yet another awful example.

“Will someone think of the property?”

I think as told good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. If the cops won’t do that then they are bad guys.

As a society we're literally sacrificing kids and teachers so that people can teach their kids to do this and possess this many weapons. We're the most violent "civilized" society on the planet. Insanity.

Back