• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

We'll need to wait a bit to have this discussion. Don't want dead and injured people or survivors with life long trauma to have to hear about politics now.
It’s not even a political issue question. I get the practicality of how an argument turns into a shootout, but how does that explain gunfire being sprayed into a crowd of people, injuring 20?

It's a crowd with idiots firing at each other through "people barricades"

b47c4ec1-56d4-4443-b969-d6014f963c99_text.gif

I’m not following what you’re doing. The last time I checked on this yesterday there were 10 confirmed victims and the shooter/s hadn’t been captured. It’s a pretty big jump from 10 to 22 victims, and confirmation that it wasn’t an intentional mass shooting.

They captured the shooters and identified more victims?

I’m not following what you’re doing. The last time I checked on this yesterday there were 10 confirmed victims and the shooter/s hadn’t been captured. It’s a pretty big jump from 10 to 22 victims, and confirmation that it wasn’t an intentional mass shooting.
i made a fucking too soon joke the same kind that gets made on like 80% of the shootings on here because this country isn't capable of addressing gun violence in any meaningful way

i made a fucking too soon joke the same kind that gets made on like 80% of the shootings on here because this country isn't capable of addressing gun violence in any meaningful way
But you piggy backed mine so i thought we were going for the same thing. Maybe mdmh feeling a little picked on?

Back