• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

A Greensboro police officer was shot and killed at the Sheetz near the farmer’s market this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mass shooting at Perry High School in Des Moines, IA. Read reports shooter is dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

No more talk. Too soon...
Which is what I'm sure all the Republican candidates in Iowa will say about it. After they offer their "thoughts and prayers" of course.

Mass shooting at Perry High School in Des Moines, IA. Read reports shooter is dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

In some twisted way, it shows the difference in this shooting and others. "Only" one dead because he had a pump shotgun and a handgun versus a semi auto, high capacity like an AR.

I kinda sorta follow people wanting guns but I will never understand why and how everyone can't support background checks, waiting periods, and limits on high capacity weapons. What is the argument against that? You can still have your hunting stuff but weapons of mass destruction aren't readily avaliable. We have such a perverse infatuation with guns in this country. It's disgusting

We'll have to get over it because we have no intention of attempting to curb mass gun violence. Now, on the other hand, inner city gun violence is ruining America and I, for one, won't stand by doing nothing. I'm voting for our police state party! Who's with me?

For the police state in inner cities and the border.

Against the police state at the Capitol on January 6 and FBI at Maralago.

Hmmmmmm......

Developing situation at Chiefs parade as shooting happens as speakers wrap up. Could be as many as 10 victims.

Developing situation at Chiefs parade as shooting happens as speakers wrap up. Could be as many as 10 victims.
22 shot, 1 confirmed dead, 8 with immediately life threatening injuries. At least 7 of the 22 were kids. What a great country we live in.

Back