• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

Keep out the Ohioans and people from upstate NY.

We need people from Fort Mill and Rock Hill to drive into NC and do the jobs that we won't do as North Carolinians.

That’s fine as long as they do it the right way.

People, Forbes is the only good thing to ever cross the border into NC from East Tennessee. Y'all are worried about the wrong border.

Fucking South Carolina

5d1433e4c4ad426658926965_South_of_the_Border_1169.jpg

Well, at least Pedro won't have to change its name.

"Senate Bill 41 will eliminate required background checks for handguns conducted by local sheriffs' offices. The bill also allows people attending religious services at places that also serve as schools to carry guns, and it also launches a statewide firearm safe storage awareness initiative."

what.the.fuck.

Great timing, guys. But I guess there really aren't any free spots on the calendar when you're not coming off a mass shooting.
"Now's not the time to play politics," . . . . another mass shooting . . . rinse and repeat.

They still need an FBI background check to buy from a registered dealer. I don't know if anything changes with a private buyer. Did you need a pistol permit for a private sale before?

I'd like to be more up in arms about this one, but when you can buy an AR-15 easier than a pistol, something's wrong.

They still need an FBI background check to buy from a registered dealer. I don't know if anything changes with a private buyer. Did you need a pistol permit for a private sale before?

I'd like to be more up in arms about this one, but when you can buy an AR-15 easier than a pistol, something's wrong.
Yes and no. Handguns are certainly much more a problem with gun violence as a whole. I also don’t think aligning other purchases with lax AR-15 regulations is the way to strike that balance.

I really wish policymakers and advocates did a better job of explaining that gun regulations aren’t taking guns from people. Just creating more secure pathways to access them.

LOL. Party of small government.

Introduced a day after they overturned Roy's veto on the pistol handgun checks, and while an active school shooting at Forsyth Tech is going on.

LOL. Party of small government.

Introduced a day after they overturned Roy's veto on the pistol handgun checks, and while an active school shooting at Forsyth Tech is going on.

They are insane.

I'm sure I can find a sane republican to vote for. Dems are communists.

They are insane.
Malcolm in the middle already did a work around for this... everyone on the team was an "MVP"
MVP - attendance
MVP - tieing shoes quickly
MVP - best track suit...

I can't remember the details but it was over mundane stuff.

Back