• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing NC GOP debacle thread

I haven't read it either. But if it's from the GOP it's very likely a really bad bill/law.

Well. it is obvious that the only way to prevent mass shootings at religious services held in schools is to ensure that there are already guns present. Just like Jesus wanted.

Well. it is obvious that the only way to prevent mass shootings at religious services held in schools is to ensure that there are already guns present. Just like Jesus wanted.
The disciples carried swords. Of course they'd carry guns today and shoot the place up.

Or maybe just 2 guns is enough.

Don't know the details and I suspect it's a seriously suboptimal effort (hope not) and yes, it's insane it took so long.

Thx dumbass Pubs.

don’t sell them short. They won a ton of elections running against Obamacare while bankrupted rural hospitals and letting poor folks languish. That’s not nothing!

Owning the libs and their own constituents since... their election wins??

I'm continuously amazed how often people vote against their own self interest. Healthcare being the most pertinent example to me. People moan and complain about the cost of premiums, Co-pays, and out of pocket costs. But by God they sure as hell don't want medicare for all that would save them a ton of money. Evil government trying to take over their lives. Never mind that every other developed country in the world can figure it out. We're a nation of tribal idiots

This is so they can block boeheim from ever setting foot in NC again. F U LOSER

Keep out the Ohioans and people from upstate NY.

We need people from Fort Mill and Rock Hill to drive into NC and do the jobs that we won't do as North Carolinians.

Back