• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Serious question. Are there any reasonable sources for intelligent conservative commentary? I'd like to educate myself on their positions.

David Frum
Steve Schmidt
Evan McMullin

Serious question. Are there any reasonable sources for intelligent conservative commentary? I'd like to educate myself on their positions.

not that i have found.

Waiting for the Fox News wall-to-wall coverage of the footnote and subsequent tweets from our president disparaging Nunes.

Well they probably aren’t going to be covering the stock market, so what else do you want them to do? You can only spend so many blocks talking about Nick Foles’ Christianity.

You can only spend so many blocks talking about Nick Foles’ Christianity.

Not true.

Amazing though that the right is pimping Nick Foles as the Great white Christian savior when literally every black dude in the NFL (except Arian - no pun intended - Foster) is Christian and thanks Christ after every game. Wonder why that is? Very curious.

But if God was going to intervene in a game, it was definitely against the Patriots.

Heck, I still see evangelicals pimping Tebow from time to time. "All them unpatriotic players disrespecting our troops yet no one will give Tebow a chance because he's a Christian!"

Not true.

Amazing though that the right is pimping Nick Foles as the Great white Christian savior when literally every black dude in the NFL (except Arian - no pun intended - Foster) is Christian and thanks Christ after every game. Wonder why that is? Very curious.

But if God was going to intervene in a game, it was definitely against the Patriots.

Yep. He tried the last two times but the Seahawks and Falcons screwed it up.

Truth. My understanding though is that the documents in the FISA process included in a footnote regarding the partisan funding of the dossier and that Nunes is now going all “well who reads the footnotes anyways” on us to cover his (or the GOP’s) own negligence and misrepresentation.

If he hadn't read the underlying intelligence, how would he know? What a dummy.

Didn’t he send Gowdy to look at the documents since they could only send one investigator or did I totally make that part uo

Not true.

They also pimp Tommy B, even though I'm pretty sure he's not particularly religious.

Didn’t he send Gowdy to look at the documents since they could only send one investigator or did I totally make that part uo

Correct. Only Gowdy and Schiff have seen the underlying FISA application and warrant.

I still have no fucking idea how Nunes wrote this memo without viewing the underlying documents. That alone should tell everyone how credible it is.

Back