• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

release the whole application and what the judge said

What is the precedent for this action? Have any other FISA warrant applications ever been released? You are talking about a very secretive institution that is by design secretive because of national security concerns. Releasing this warrant for political reasons will let the Russians know what we knew and when we knew it and even how we knew it. Not only that, all of our adversaries will be able to see our methods. What a selfish and short sighted plan to release the warrant application for purely political purposes.

the FISA court was set up to fight terrorism, not as a devious way to legalize spying on domestic political opponents

in your rush to get Trump, you want to sacrifice civil liberties, maybe you should reconsider

the FISA court was set up to fight terrorism, not as a devious way to legalize spying on domestic political opponents

in your rush to get Trump, you want to sacrifice civil liberties, maybe you should reconsider

What a nonsensical post. Carter Page was bragging about being an agent for a foreign power. I guess we shouldn't have been able to listen in on or follow Ames, Walker or Nicholson.

Again.....when you interact with known foreign agents (of an adversary) ,you be become compromised and considered a national threat.....Russia is not our friend! Trump was warned ample times of his association with foreign agents ...i/e Manofort, Flynn, Papadapolous and Page

The FISA court was not set up to fight terrorism specifically, but rather espionage (foreign agents) as well.

I don't care where he lives, especially if he is concerned that may "out" him. I would find it interesting context to know what his area of expertise is.

Further, the surveillance (not just the initial warrant, but also the renewed ones - which occurred several times and required new information) focused on Carter Page, who in 2013 said that he was an "adviser" to the Kremlin (his own words).

The warrants in question were issued a month after Page left the Trump campaign. In other words, this was not directed at surveilling the Trump campaign unless the goal was to target someone who may still be in connection with Donald, but not in an official capacity (because, again, the warrants were not issued until after Page left the campaign).

If the FBI wanted to obtain FISA warrants explicitly to have surveillance on Donald and company while also maintaining the secrecy of one piece of the information it used in its filings why would it: a) focus on someone who just left the campaign; b) include the political funding of the one piece of information at all; and c) not simply go after someone else in the campaign on nebulous grounds?

Like most conspiracy theories from the right, this theory makes no sense at all once you really examine the foundations of the claim.

Does any of this matter to Sailor? Probably not.

I'm sure Bill would probably advise Obama that if the evidence shows otherwise he should just say that he was clearly referring to "investigations" and the actions and denials of Hillary were simply a "matter."

Whatabout Hillary ramble ramble ramble im a blithering imbecile my name is sailor ramble ramble ramble

Can we stop moonz from starting threads? We just don't need knew threads on these issues. Lock all the threads he's started but one and let him change the thread title as relevant.

Hillary is the constant rattling of keys and flashing of shiny objects Pub news outlets use to distract from the train wreck that is Trump. It's like when you pretend to throw a tennis ball to your dog and they run all the way to the end of the driveway before realizing you put the ball in your pocket and went in the house.

Last edited:
Sailor and Moonz's shticks are beyond tiring at this point.

If there is anyone out there who can intelligently defend Trump's actions without resorting to whataboutism or other inane conspiracy theories (i.e. must be willing to acknowledge facts)...please stand up.

Back