• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

Of the retreads, I'd take Crean. He's good.

FYI Crean currently earns $3.16 million per year, plus various bonuses for academic performance. Now while he may be willing to accept a pay cut if IU decides to buy out the remaining years of his contract, I can't imagine he'd be willing to take the presumably substantial discount at which our AD would consider him.

Just the other day an IU friend told me he wasn't happy w Crean. I told him how ironic it was that his frustration at having Crean would immediately be Deac fans' excitement and sense of hope.

God I just hate Crean. Have I made that obvious? He is a great recruiter though imagine having access to that Indiana pipeline for 2016.

Our Next BB Coach or Mike White et al.

Fuck it, I would Crean my pants if he came.

Last edited:
Moton follows a 46 point win in the quarters with a 23 point win in the semis.

Does that mean tomorrow's final is going to OT?

MY BOI Danny Manning (who I like more than Mike White, I think) won today and will be facing the winner of apetit v. Tyndall.

Back