• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ozempic/Semaglutide Medication Thread

I guess you'll have to settle for a backup plan.

Attachments

• 1681245057495.jpeg
    1681245057495.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 32
Getting fingered once a year or two sounds better than having diaper rash everyday from constant butt wiping
Moist flushable wipes. Even if you don't flush them and chuck them in the garbage instead, it'll really save your asshole. It's like 10,000 baby lambs linking your asshole clean each time.

Moist flushable wipes. Even if you don't flush them and chuck them in the garbage instead, it'll really save your asshole. It's like 10,000 baby lambs linking your asshole clean each time.
Per every plumber I’ve ever talked to, never flush wipes, even the “flushable” ones. They will fuck your shit up, literally.

I've heard the same, especially so if you are on a sewer system.

They're supposedly not as bad for septic systems, but very fucky for sewers.

Thankfully after 2 weeks my body seems to have mostly adjusted to the Ozempic and I am not feeling miserable and starving myself anymore. My appetite is back to probably 75%, but I am still on the lowest .25 dose, so that will probably change. The bad taste in my mouth went away after 2 days, and my BMs have slowed down, though still way more frequent than a normal healthy person

Are the BMs more frequent because that's a way to lose weight?

We went to the Hickory Science Center over the holidays, and they had a BM simulator program, which you can imagine the kids loved. You select the frequency, consistency, and color of your dookie (and giggle the entire time). Then it tells you how un/healthy you are and how you can improve your feces.

Apparently, 1-4 daily shits is the typical frequency. I can't imagine pooping four times, every day and thinking that's healthy. Am I too low at one (or maybe two) deposits a day?

We went to the Hickory Science Center over the holidays, and they had a BM simulator program, which you can imagine the kids loved. You select the frequency, consistency, and color of your dookie (and giggle the entire time). Then it tells you how un/healthy you are and how you can improve your feces.

Apparently, 1-4 daily shits is the typical frequency. I can't imagine pooping four times, every day and thinking that's healthy. Am I too low at one (or maybe two) deposits a day?
I definitely read this as "BM stimulator" at first glance and was very confused why this was at a children's museum

Battling with low blood sugar today, I was on a nature hike with my 5yo daughter and it dropped to 57 and I didn’t have anything with me to raise it. I was worried I would pass out with her in the middle of the woods, that was kinda scary. Afterwards I took her to Cici’s pizza as a treat and my stomach is telling me thet have been a mistake 🤢

I’m pretty sure that the Ozempic is making my Metformin unnecessary
Hopefully, they'll be able to take you off the metformin. That stuff isn't pleasant. I've been very happy with my Wegovy and Jardiance.

Regarding the drop in glucose, might not be a bad idea to carry some sort of snack or candy bar with you when you're exerting yourself, at least until you level out on the meds. Better safe than sorry. I eventually was able to gauge my glucose level based upon changes in my eyesight.

Checking in to see how everyone's doing. My wife is considering it.

Im stepping up my dosage today. All the side effects have gone away besides a weird taste in my mouth and bm stuff. The main disappointment for me so far is that my appetite came completely back from the first week. Hopefully upping the dosage helps with that.

Im stepping up my dosage today. All the side effects have gone away besides a weird taste in my mouth and bm stuff. The main disappointment for me so far is that my appetite came completely back from the first week. Hopefully upping the dosage helps with that.
I went through the same thing wrt the appetite returning. Now, I have a decreased appetite for a few days after the injection, but have to keep tabs on myself as the week goes on. I've found supplementing meals with cheese or a protein bar helps without adding too many calories.

When I lost weight, I found that after not eating much for a while, you get full way faster until you eat more and re-acclimate to larger meals. Hopefully as you progress, that'll stay so you won't get hungry after a period.

I'll be starting Wegovy soon, providing my blood work comes back OK, which it should.

Back