• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Permanent Chat Thread: hello has the best ct's

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird. is it reusable? does it clip on a condom? is it like a cock ring? i feel like palma...

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets

Send lawyers, guns and money...

Continuing briefly off last night's discussion, all those Trojan novelties see lame. Especially Fire and Ice. Never use Fire and Ice.

lol, fire and ice is positively awful.

ahhh this costume is AMAZING:

A6ZEfvPCcAASD_7.jpg-large_original.jpg

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aralympic-ski-racer-who-dons-leg-lamp-costume

Had a group of trick-or-treaters come up the stairs to the front door last night. They ring the doorbell and my 90 pound Lab goes haywire and starts charging for the door. I turned the corner just in time to see all 3 kids hauling ass off the front porch at the site of my dog barreling towards them. Good times.

debbie-downer.jpg

So I've been working on a new Pitboss Lecture series for the past few weeks. We had such a great time with it in the past, and I really want to get it up and running again. OGB has agreed to take over scheduling again, and I'm hoping mine will be the springboard to get others to do their own lectures. It's almost finished, and after proofreading, its much more sad and depressing than I had hoped it would be. Its the reality of the trade though, so I dont really want to edit those parts out, realistic "journalism" and all. A couple of the other mods read part of it yesterday and were quite taken aback. I'm not quite sure what to do. I dont want it to be a massive buzzkill and possibly inhibit others from doing their own.
/run on thought.

just make sure OGB schedules the hello/rubbins/ITK lecture series on burning man directly after yours. spirits will be lifted. and if there are pics of ITK, other things will be lifted as well :naughty:.

just make sure OGB schedules the hello/rubbins/ITK lecture series on burning man directly after yours. spirits will be lifted. and if there are pics of ITK, other things will be lifted as well :naughty:.

Yes. I'm quite confident that I will tell you how to survive and how to THRIVE in a desert full of people so drugged up it makes an asylum look like a church group.

i've gotten three compliments on my hair today, which i curled to high heavens last night and slept on then did nothing with this morning. apparently it's working for me.

You ever been to a big music festy, hello?

I've been to a single day one in chuck a while back. Had some pretty decent acts for the time.

When I save up enough money, I want to split an RV or something with a group and go to Bonnaroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back