• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Is there anything on the East Coast comparable to Fresh Squeezed IPA by Deschutes?

Speaking of which, I had some while I was out in Scottsdale last week. Great drinking beer.

Had a Enjoy by and Sculpin Grapefruit last night. That 4/20 never disappoints.

Speaking of which, I had some while I was out in Scottsdale last week. Great drinking beer.

Had a Enjoy by and Sculpin Grapefruit last night. That 4/20 never disappoints.

Sculpin grapefruit doesn't really do it for me. I'd rather have a Sculpin and then a Radler and call it good.

At one of the liquor stores near me, the Enjoy By 4/20 in a six pack was $16.99. That's insane.

Admittedly, it was a store that tends to have higher beer prices... but I've never seen a 6 pack that expensive.

So, I got a 6 pack from a local brewery I've never had before.

isnt the bomber of enjoy by at least 6 or 7 bones? 17 for a sixer isn't terrible.

I paid $8 for 22oz, usually ranges from 7.00-8.50 around here.

Green Man out of Asheville. Love their Porter, IPA isn't too shabby.

Just about to say basically that. It DOES NOT disappoint and it does not drink like its 9.5%. Danger will Robinson.

Hand Green Man IPA last night at Social Club. Really solid brew.

i think nugget nectar is pretty similar as well. think jai alai is better personally.

Jai Alai is made by Cigar City Brewing out of Tampa (actually in Ybor City). Delicious IPA. They have a limited distribution area - NY, PA, VA, AL, GA, FL.

The brewery/taproom is worth a visit. All sorts of one-offs available on tap and there is a lady rolling cigars for sale right there in the taproom.

Back