• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit FF League: Lets do this

jesus it's not that serious. i can take league 1 if brasky is too busy with the move, numbers already offered to do league 2. league 1 people can just PM me your email addresses and I will set up a new league.

So this was the list from last year (plus promotions from league 2):

PHYS
HAMMER
EAGLES
ELLIS
NONNY
RTQ
RIDEAC
WAKE20
SLIM
TW
STEELCITY

THINKING
HTTD
REDWING
RALEIGH
REV
WAKEGAL
TOWNIE

Need email addresses from you guys in red. Ellis, since you think there are things to be discussed with me as commish, maybe send me a PM too. There is space for 2 more in league 1 unless we want to wait and see if any more drop out and make this a 16 team league instead of 20.

Last edited:
Yeah, we're going on this now...

LEAGUE 1
Raleigh
SteelCity
Mooz/bitch
TW
Gumby
Minn Hammer
Anonymous
Eaglez
redwing
wake20
Phys
Cav
ellis
BallYou
Slim
HTTD
Pigskin
york1313negrep
WakeGal
Townie

LEAGUE 2
bernie
numbers
Rubbins
Brasky
PHdeac
Hudson
I/O
freakadeac
Keystone
Sleepy
Doofus

jesus it's not that serious. i can take league 1 if brasky is too busy with the move, numbers already offered to do league 2. league 1 people can just PM me your email addresses and I will set up a new league.

I'd say start a totally new LEAGUE 1 and LEAGUE 2. No keepers, none of that shit. I have PMed Townie to help him do LEAGUE 1 and I'll do the same with Numbers.

I was in league 2 last year. Why isn't my name on that list? I'm in to play

Yeah, we're going on this now...

LEAGUE 1
Raleigh
SteelCity
Mooz/bitch
TW
Gumby
Minn Hammer
Anonymous
Eaglez
redwing
wake20
Phys
Cav
ellis
BallYou
Slim
HTTD
Pigskin
york1313negrep
WakeGal
Townie

LEAGUE 2
bernie
numbers
Rubbins
Brasky
PHdeac
Hudson
I/O
freakadeac
Keystone
Sleepy
Doofus

"BallYou" is me based on my team name from last year.

york and cav are out, ellis. so we need 2 more to take their place in league 1.

If possible, you should take the next two from League 2. If it is impossible to determine who they would be, either un-relegate two teams or take any random two League 2 players before moving rookies into League 1.

Last year Ellis held my team for me & I had to sign on as co-owner. Could that be why I'm not showing up in the list?

Not sure, YoungBuck, but I think Numbers will be able to handle all the League 2 folks.

Ah okay. He'll need to PM when he starts it so I can create a new yahoo account.

I just re-registered for League 2. I am assuming my 11th place finish out of 12 didn't earn me a promotion.
I am just thankful there is no League 3.

I'm about to set up League 2. Sleepy I'll shoot you a PM when I set it up.

Let me know for sure who wants to play in League 2 and I'll send out invites as I get them. Townie let me know what rules you go with so we make sure they're synced (even though it's not a huge deal). I was just gonna use the rules from last year.

I'll set the final rosters once I see how many people we end up getting in the league. If anybody has strong preferences let me know.

ETA: Anyone who is interested, PM me your email and I'll add ya!

Last edited:
I actually stumbled on this thread thinking it was the Pit FF baseball chat. I would love to join L2 if you need another player. I'm enjoying the heck out of the baseball league.

ghostsurfer

Back