• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Pet Thread

Now your dog can play video games, too

Not really, but this thing lights up at points during the day, and gives your dog a treat if it presses the right button.

clever-pet.jpg

I'm pretty sure my dog sleeps the whole time she's home alone, I'm not sure she would notice when the buttons lit up.

Has Henry had relations with the Christmoose yet?

Luckily, no. He's been pretty good so far. He's a little mischievous but doesn't seem to be a big chewer, digger or humper. All that could change at the drop of a hat, however.

Nothing to see here, just Henry going on his first trip to play in the snow. In case you can't tell, he had a blast.

image_zpsetk14glo.jpeg

image_zpst1cs9tmr.jpeg

image_zps4ncx4lea.jpeg

image_zpsikiz3nas.jpeg

image_zpsnerg7csc.jpeg

That's great. We took our cockapoo on a ski trip a while back. He refused to go potty in the snow. I finally had to dig a hole down to the dirt before he'd pee. He is no longer invited on ski trips.

Daww, is that an animal behind him on the couch or just furry pillows?

Just a heads up, but imgur is broken on the boards right now (think they've blocked our domain from hotlinking potentially). Beautiful pups though. I can't wait to get Tux a sister.

Back