• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Secret Santa 2012 (gifts and such)

...what was it?

Some badass schnapps in some badass containers from some country I cant pronounce. Vad is the only one I know east of the Yadkin/Pee Dee river basin. Unfortunately a few of the containers broke in the box but the blood that was spilled from cutting myself on the shards was blood spilled in the name of God and country. All hail Vad the Rad.

Crap - sorry it broke man, they assured me it was packed well for international shipping. Which of the ones survived?

So, we're skipping 2013 and just doing 2014? :thumbsup:

Has anyone not received their gift yet? If nobody steps up by noon, I'll unstick this thread.

i haven't received mine. sd3 said his original purchase didn't get fulfilled and he's working on something else. :foreveralone:

i haven't received mine. sd3 said his original purchase didn't get fulfilled and he's working on something else. :foreveralone:

The new item has been purchased (same item as the original, from a different company and website) and it is expected to ship within the next week or two I believe. If you would like me to post proof of the purchase, I can do that, if not, thats fine too. I'm not sure why shipping time is so long for this specific product, unless it has to be customized, which is possible.

no sweat. i'm a patient man.

for a second i figured you wanted to screw with me after that whippin you took on the golf course.

no sweat. i'm a patient man.

for a second i figured you wanted to screw with me after that whippin you took on the golf course.

I remembered that gagger you ran in on 9 and decided you didn't need anything for Christmas.

Just confirmed that the item is made to order, bmoney, and that is where the delay lies.

Im not sure. Did they have markings on them? It looked like they did but they had faded off.

Yeah, each bottle had your name and the type of schnapps written on it. If anything broke, I bet that got rinsed off by alcohol.

I should not have believed them when they said it was packed to survive the trip. Sorry about that.

Yeah, each bottle had your name and the type of schnapps written on it. If anything broke, I bet that got rinsed off by alcohol.

I should not have believed them when they said it was packed to survive the trip. Sorry about that.

Yeah thats exactly what happened. No worries man. Pretty cool to get a gift from overseas and I will definitely drink the two that remain. Cheers, Vad The Rad.

ipity, tried to respond but your inbox is full! also, you need not worry

Back