• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Please keep cookoutdeac in your thoughts

Would this be a bad time to announce that boating was the final Pit Olympic event, and Cookout's shameful performance cost China the competition?

Best of luck on the recovery; thoughts and prayers your way. Grizzly bear it.

Sorry to hear the news, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

My prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Still am not sure which of you is which so good luck to you both and your family. You guys are awesome but hopefully no more crazy mishaps will occur for yall.

I'm definitely smuckers about all this adoration you're getting. Get better soon.

Good luck cookout, I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

Man that sounds terrible. Good luck and I will be drinking a bear or two for you and your recovery tonight.

Hope everything works out for him, he is going to hate not being able to lift more than 10 pounds for 6 weeks, but luckily beers only weigh about a pound.

Wow...hate to hear this but definitely think he's the kinda guy to make it back to game shape quickly.

Keep us updated and definitely thinkin about you guys tonight.

I've had the pleasure of hanging with cookout in person and he is an og. I hope he makes a best a recovery as possible. Either way, I know he'll be in high spirits... Because he is one of the most optimistic bros I know. Best product of UNC ever.

Back