• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Milhouse left me as posrepped something to the extent of "I must posrep you so I can negrep rj." I laughed.

In response to me making fun of SAF trying to throw down with Mancini on Monday:

"Someone should have dared Balotelli to form tackle the Scottish bastard."

"Yeah, I forgot who I was talking to - any argument with RJ is like arguing with a 7 month old, your not sure if they actually understand what they are saying and you are really just waiting for them to throw up or crap all over themselves"

Not entirely rep, but I feel it's a story that must be told. NAMES, PLACES, and SOME DETAILS redacted and replaced with NONSENSE IN ALL CAPS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Toogs negreps SOMEGUY several times right after rep goes public.
Someguy negreps toogs "for being a candy ass pussy troll towards someone you don't know at all"
Toogs: I'm hardly a "candy ass pussy." I think people who get worked up over rep need to reevaluate things. I religious downvote/negrep/one star people who give a shit about rep. The End.
Someguy: What makes you a trolling pussy is you don't know me at all and listen a couple of assholes rather than trying to find out ANYTHING about me. I have no interest in having anything to do with you, but I won't back down. If you want to have peace and maybe learn why you are wrong to act this way, I'd be happy to show you.
Toogs: Act what way? I don't know anything about you. I didn't listen to any assholes about you.
SOMEGUY: Do you the reason I complained? There were 4-5 people who said things like :
die motherfucker
I hope you get cancer
you're a piece of shit
And worse multiple times a day each. SOMEOTHERGUY, a couple others and myself were the first people on Wake boards on AOL almost twenty years ago. Never had anything like what happened over the past two months ever happened. If you were bombards by a group of assholes, you'd say something too. As to the scammed thing where you showed your classlesssness and ignorance. You haven't got a fucking clue about and me apparently haven't any interest in learning. You celebrate your laziness and crassness. You could change that, but it doesn't seem like have any interest in doing so. I don't know you and don't who the fuck you are, but decided to start a war without any real knowledge. It's up to you. Are you interested or are simple a lazy,childish pussy who can be manipulated by a couple of idiots? It's your call. Here's a point of reference. About four years ago I was going to SOMECITY on business. I thought I was meeting about five people for drinks to say hi. almost a SOMENUMBER OF people showed just to say hi. I was humbled and overwhelmed. Over the years, I've gotten people on these boards tickets to TV shows,concerts and hotel rooms . I've even helped a few get jobs.
You choose.
Toogs: You keep saying I was manipulated by idiots. I have no idea what you are talking about.
BTW I'm not talking about you getting them to change the rep system to public. I'm talking about the fact that you care what your score is. Why? It's clear people like you from what you said above, so why do you care about the bars under your name?
SOMEGUY: Once again you couldn't be more wrong. It's not about the frickin score. What pissed me off was have multiple people stalk me saying absolutely revolting disgusting, vile, hateful and ultra-personal things to me and PMing even worse. Maybe if I say it again you'll understand. It's NOT and NEVER has been about the score. It's about being stalked and what the pussies say who would never say it to my face. Do you get it YET? What pisses me off about you is you don't know a fucking thing about me and are stalking me. Your statement on the thread about scams and the extra neg since we have PMed shows it. You don't give a fuck about what happened. You are lazy and don't care about the truth.
Toogs: I've explained why I am negrepping you, you just aren't listening.
SOMEGUY: no you aren't listening. I don't care about the score. I don't like being followed or trolled. That's exactly what you are doing. You don;'t know me and you are acting like a total dick .do you want to make peace?"
Toogs: Make peace? I'm not at war with you. I don't have any reason to dislike you.
SOMEGUY: You are being a nuisance. how does that stop?
Toogs: lol, so you do care about negrep then!
SOMEGUY: I care about being stalked and that's what you are doing. I want you stop following me around.
Toogs: i'm doing nothing of the kind. so you have nothing to worry about.
SOMEGUY: That's exactly what you are doing. how does this fucking stop? That's all I want to know. I want to be done with you in my life.
Toogs: How does what stop? This conversation? I imagine it ends when one of us doesn't respond. If you are asking when I will stop negrepping you, that will happen when I come to believe you don't care about it.
SOMEGUY: You have no class and no manners. All I've asked is to stay away from me. A person with a scintilla of class would agree to this. I've taken a friend to the hospital after her stalker slashed her face. This guy said the same things you are and are about to say to me. do you have any humanity? You're trolling, following and stalking is incredibly uncomfortable to me.
Toogs: You're weird.
SOMEGUY: Your actions prove my word. There is nothing for you to gain from doing this. all you can do is make me look over my shoulder. I've asked you nicely. But have no interest in acting like a human being.
Toogs: mmmmmkay
Toogs: I'll give you one posrep if you DO SOMETHING, A SECRET
SOMEGUY: It's not about rep. The DESCRIPTION OF SECRETED THINGS. I'm not sure if that woman was in part of my life during those years, but a couple of reasonably close women were.
SOMEGUY: (half hour later) How come I'm not shocked that you didn't even say thanks for me explaining the THING to you? You insulted me on the thread. I consider what you are doing to be stalking me. Yet I was still nice enough to answer your question. I did it immediately and with respect. Look at your response.
Toogs: (following morning) Or maybe I got off the internet, you freaking lunatic.
Toogs negreps SOMEGUY
SOMEGUY negreps "you fucking little troll"
Toogs negreps SOMEGUY
SOMEGUY negreps "you are a fucking idiot"

That was merely part 1. Enter other characters, stage left. Let the drama unfold!

SOMEGUY negreps me "being a classless troll must make your parents proud-does mommy still put your name in your undies?"
Toogs: I really think you should look up "troll" as I don't think you know what it means. For someone who thinks he's FAMOUSGUYWHOKILLEDHIMSELFANDLIKEDCUBA, one would think your vocabulary would be better.
SOMEGUY: You are following just to piss me off. Theoretically, you were upset about me saying things publicly or to mods about rep. Neither has happened for at least a week, yet you continue stalking me. It shows a childish lack of class and gross manners. I have nothing to with you other than your actions towards me. If you stopped your BS, I would never have anything to do with you again. What you are doing will never change anything about me or my posting.
Toogs: I'm not stalking you nor trolling you, as I have explained several times. The concept of "following" is an interesting one on a message board of course. It's not BS either, it's a righteous campaign to unsettle the souls of relentless posrep douchebags.
SOMEGUY: It's a distinction without a difference. The douchebag is you.
Toogs: Ohh, nice turning of tables. I'm rubber you're glue, I send dbag right back at you!
SOMEGUY: The reality is you and the other person who trolls multiple negs to me each day are the reason I give "relentless positive". I gave very little pos or neg until the past month or so when you and the other guy have been acting like ignorant, childish, jackasses. If you guys stopped your BS, I wouldn't be doing it. As to thinking I am FAMOUSGUYWHOKILLEDHIMSELFANDLIKEDCUBA, once again you show your ignorance. The reason I wrote it was that SOMEOTHERGUYWHOSHOULDN’TBEAMOD and about two dozen others on the boards were "relentless" in demanding that I put SOMEDETAILS IN SOME FORMAT. I had resisted REDACTED for as long as you have been alive. But don't let facts get in the way of being an asshole. You never do.
Toogs: Dude I never noticed you before the day I started negrepping you for caring about rep, which you do. Just admit it to yourself and then everyone holds hands and sings kumbaya and moves on!
SOMEGUY:You're never going to stop and you know it. You'll find another lame excuse. What I "care" about is being stalked and that's what you are doing. Stay the fuck away from me. You are a sick bastard.
Toogs: I don't need an "excuse" and of course I would stop the minute I believed you didn't care about rep. lol @ sick bastard, you're being a bit dramatic, like a teenage girl
SOMEGUY: You are so full of shit. You won't stop. You are as illiterate as you are classless. My position from Day One of this board (and actually before it was up and running as ANOTHER GUY and SOMEOTHERGUYWHOSHOULDN’TBEAMOD talked to me about it) has been there is no good reason for rep. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't change anything. It can only do harm. It's only valuable to weak ass pussies who are afraid to discuss issues and want to make themselves feel cool. That was, is and always will be my position.
Toogs: How am I illiterate?How come I see you asking for posrep (to balance your undeserved negrep, I'm sure) if you don't care about rep?
SOMEGUY:Where do you see that? I give out rep so that I can keep up with your stalking. I find you to be a total dick without a scintilla of class. I could care less if you exist and would be happy if we never interacted again. You hate the fact that even people who don't agree with me liked SOME THING. You'd be intimidated to know that a couple of years ago when I thought A NUMBER OF people were showing to up to have drinks with me in DC that almost a NUMBER (BIGGER) people came to meet me.
Toogs: Why would I hate that people liked your SOMETHING? I have no hatred for you, and I hope your SOMETHING is great!
SOMEGUY: Just away from me! If someone said such a thing to me, i'd do it. Only a total jackass and a person without any class or a soul would do what you are doing to me. Clearly it bothers me. I've had a friend horribly injured by a stalker. You are stalking me. Will you please stop?
Toogs: I'm not near you!
SOMEGUY: You don't have to be near me. Why can't you act like a human being?
SOMEGUY: new thread titled "The differences between us" begins: The first difference between us is at your age I wouldn't be concerned at all with a person more than double my age. I wouldn't follow or react to such a person. I had much better things to do with my life. Next and more importantly, if someone told me my actions were bringing back horrible memories to them every day and that my actions were bothering them tremendously, I'd immediately apologize profusely and stop doing it. Not you. Rather than that you are doubling down.
Toogs: You're blaming me for your problems. If someone negrepping you on a message board brings back horrible memories, then the internet is not a good place for you. It's not my fault you're an insufferable dbag of an SOME AGED man.
SOMEGUY:What you are responsible for are YOUR(his caps, not mine, nothing redacted) actions. you can change your actions. You are ignorant. It's not about neg repping. It's about the same person acting the same way over and over and over again just to hurt someone they don't even know. You're are the classless douchebag.
Toogs: If you don't care about rep (which you claim) then how is it hurting you? You're the one making ridiculous allegations, I'm just trying to teach you something but you won't listen.
SOMEGUY: I've told you MULTIPLE times it's not about the rep. It's about the fucking stalking. I don't give a rat's ass about your BS, self-serving, self-protecting definition of the term.
Toogs: There's no stalking going on, so we should be fine then. BTW I notice you negrep me every time I negrep you, so are you stalking me?
SOMEGUY: Whether you consider it to be stalking or not, I do. The person who slashed my friend didn't think he was stalking either. Seeing the same person do the same thing, for the same reason is stalking. If you don't don't rep me, I'll never doing anything to you. I have no interest whatsoever in you. I have no interest is pos repping you or neg repping you. just leave me alone.

"Someguy" is probably going to die alone. And blame others for being alone on his deathbed.

my personal favorite part, doubly using the FAMOUSGUYWHOKILLEDHIMSELFANDLIKEDCUBA-ESQUE phrase "scintilla of class"

I'm pretty sure SOMEGUY never had a friend that had her face slashed. Like 90% sure. Unless SOMEGUY is the one that slashed her face. I give that an 8% chance of being true.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is that there is at least a 92% chance that said girl doesn't exist and an 8% chance she does exist but it was SOMEGUY that did the slashing.

I'm pretty sure SOMEGUY never had a friend that had her face slashed. Like 90% sure. Unless SOMEGUY is the one that slashed her face. I give that an 8% chance of being true.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is that there is at least a 92% chance that said girl doesn't exist and an 8% chance she does exist but it was SOMEGUY that did the slashing.

Math fail. but it's explained by the two percent chance that SOMEGUY is slashed girl, and slashed him/herself

What I don't get is that he claims he has no interest in rep and that it has no purpose on the boards....yet apparently daily...hourly....etc he is clicking USER CP and checking to see if you repped him, and then actually finds you and reps you back.

And the claim of stalking is just hilarious....it's like seeing a coworker at the same restaurant for lunch weekly and claiming they are stalking you.

If SOMEGUY truly didn't care about rep, he'd never check it again, or never respond to a negrep and go about his life....the fact that he checks it so often just proves he cares...and if he stopped, he'd never know if someone was "stalking" him or not

TLDR. Can you highlight the pertinent parts?

imho it's worth the read. I will try to break up future installments though, if we are lucky enough to get some.

What I don't get is that he claims he has no interest in rep and that it has no purpose on the boards....yet apparently daily...hourly....etc he is clicking USER CP and checking to see if you repped him, and then actually finds you and reps you back.

I tracked his response time. Average was 27 minutes. None were more than an hour.

TLDR. Can you highlight the pertinent parts?

Local-Idiot-R_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg

Back