• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Biden mishandles classified documents

birdman

Reaction score
Seems to me that this is becoming thread worthy.

More classified documents found at Biden's home, White House says - https://www.npr.org/2023/01/14/1149071576/biden-classified-documents-what-we-know

The slow drip leads to a snowballing political problem. It also gives Trump tons of political and legal cover for his own mishandling of documents. I think there is a chance this leads to Biden not running in 2024 and potentially even stepping down before his term is over if documents continue to be found every few days.

Seems to me that this is becoming thread worthy.

More classified documents found at Biden's home, White House says - https://www.npr.org/2023/01/14/1149071576/biden-classified-documents-what-we-know

The slow drip leads to a snowballing political problem. It also gives Trump tons of political and legal cover for his own mishandling of documents. I think there is a chance this leads to Biden not running in 2024 and potentially even stepping down before his term is over if documents continue to be found every few days.
Not a a chance.

The worst part of this is the cover it gives Trump and the stupid ass right to cry about double standards.

Shocked the, no longer tunnels regulars, aren't up in arms with righteous outrage.

Last edited:
The worst part of this is the cover it gives Trump and the stupid ass right to cry about double standards.
And even if that cover is bullshit (eg Biden is voluntarily turning these docs in before the FBI even knew they were missing) Trump’s supporters, with a known proclivity for violence, are going to believe every single word trump and the GOP say.

I think that the biggest talking point that the GOP will get out of this is why it took to months to disclose this information and it was not done before the midterm even though it likely wouldn't of changed a damn thing. That it would lead to Biden not running again would, I believe, be the best outcome for the Dems.

Yes, then another Democrat that you won’t vote for while you support Desantis can run

Yes, then another Democrat that you won’t vote for while you support Desantis can run
LG, do you practice distorting posters thoughts and "considerations" or does it just come naturally?
Ya like the annoying Uncle who mumbles from the back of the room.

Name some potential Democrats that you would vote for. Current potential list includes, Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, Newsom, Warren, Klobuchar, I’ll even give you any other and they have to be realistic since those are the current top odds.

If you find yourself constantly misinterpreted or distorted, you might consider more thoughtful word choice or at least consider dropping less flaming hot takes.

Does the fact that Biden kept a security clearance post-VP and Trump did not post-presidency have any legal bearing?

No idea but, as we know, he only ever had one by virtue of mouth breathing deplorables.

Name some potential Democrats that you would vote for. Current potential list includes, Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, Newsom, Warren, Klobuchar, I’ll even give you any other and they have to be realistic since those are the current top odds.
I would "consider" Klobuchar and Newsom.

If you find yourself constantly misinterpreted or distorted, you might consider more thoughtful word choice or at least consider dropping less flaming hot takes.
And no one is whining that he is "constantly" misinterpreted or distorted. But I'm sure LG appreciates your support. I simply stated my "consideration" of Gov. DeSantis as a 2024 Presidential Candidate was misrepresented as an endorsement which it was not. It would seem the only more "thoughtful" word choice in your mind rather than the above mentioned flaming "hot take" might have been endorsing President Biden above all others.

Last edited:
And no one is whining that he is "constantly" misinterpreted or distorted. But I'm sure LG appreciates your support.
I simply stated my "consideration" of Gov. DeSantis as a 2024 Presidential Candidate was misrepresented as an endorsement which it was not.
It would seem the only more "thoughtful" word choice in your mind rather than the above mentioned "hot take" might have been endorsing President Biden above all others.

giphy.gif

At best, it makes Biden look careless with privileged information. At worst, we are being too quick to believe that this is all there is and there are more documents, or someone who shouldn't have accessed them did so and this blows up on Biden. The absence of visitor logs is not going to help Biden control the narrative there.

Having documents in his garage is flagrantly irresponsible.

Does the appointment of a special prosecutor kneecap what would be a predictable GOP House impeachment proceeding being started? I'm guessing that's the only thing staying their hand right now.

One stupid ass conspiracy theory needs to die already...there is no fucking way Hunter Biden was paying 50k/month in rent. They wouldn't be stupid enough to launder money so overtly that way. It's more likely that when he filled out that form he thought it was for monthly income since on the next line he marked the property as "owned."

Last edited:
The fact that Trump's situation was demonstratively worse prevents the House impeachment proceeding. Now that's not due to hypocrisy, but it would put more focus on Trump's situation.

The fact that Trump's situation was demonstratively worse prevents the House impeachment proceeding. Now that's not due to hypocrisy, but it would put more focus on Trump's situation.

Man, I don't think these guys give one flip about how it makes Trump's situation look. All but a handful of them probably want Trump ruined to clear the path for a better candidate.

Back