• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

President Biden mishandles classified documents

You way overestimate them. McCarthy isn't going to go forward on anything that potentially hurts Trump. If you asked them, I'm sure they'd prefer both stories go away than trying to get Biden on it.

….or they will impeach Biden for the very same things that they will praise Trump for. These people and their supporters don’t give a fuck.

Haven’t really been keeping up with any of this - are the documents that Trump kept at Miralago related to him and Jared selling state secrets to MBS?

Haven’t really been keeping up with any of this - are the documents that Trump kept at Miralago related to him and Jared selling state secrets to MBS?
It's not public. All we really know is the Kim love letters are there and maybe something about other countries nuclear programs.

I don't think any of that has officially come out. But if it does, get ready to hear from Tucker about how he heard Joe allowed Hunter to sell state secrets to a Chinese delivery driver.

I agree that it's completely different than trump selling and benefiting from what he took on purpose. However, what an asshole to find himself in this position. So careless and reckless.

I wonder if this was relatively commonplace with past presidents, but it is being focused on now because Trump was so egregious about it.

I wonder if this was relatively commonplace with past presidents, but it is being focused on now because Trump was so egregious about it.
This is, unfortunately, the most likely scenario.

Agreed, it is starting to look this way. Really doesn’t matter, fucking irresponsible.

What the fuck is going on at the National Archives? This is concerning…

Just glad li'l donnie jenius alerted us all to this growing problem. Orange daddy did it for the 'Merican people.
Make the Archives Great Again

I don't care if it was prevalent with past presidents or not. It's incredibly disappointing that Biden would be foolish enough to be caught up in this and allow the comparison (fair or not) to Trump.

It's just incredibly naïve to act as though the general public would be willing and able to discern the difference between what Trump did and what Biden did.

I agree that it's completely different than trump selling and benefiting from what he took on purpose. However, what an asshole to find himself in this position. So careless and reckless.

Honestly how are we so sure of this?

Honestly how are we so sure of this?
Sure? I wasn't in the room but

1 - everything he's done his entire life is for his enrichment.
2 - Jared got 2 billion from the Saudis

If you mean biden. He's a dummy. Maybe.

Back