• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Press Conference: 6 PM on Tuesday, 6:30 "Mann The Quad"

He had me when he said Teachey was his favorite Wake player. He knows what he is talking about!

Thought that was cool. Best way to connect with an audience is to relate to something that is personal to both he and the Wake fans. And a shoutout to Randolph too. Sharpen up your interview q&a skills, DMann be coming for you Chill!!

I hope no one asked him about his religious faith like that blue hair did to Clawson.

Claw killed that question without making the guy look like an idiot.

Welp, that was pretty awkward. Danny's a pretty soft-spoken dude, and his mic was all out of wack. If you weren't near the front of the crowd, you couldn't really hear shit. A dude next to me said, "I've never been less inspired in my life." My thoughts exactly. Eventually people left out of sheer boredom so the crowd noise wasn't as bad, and you could hear better. A couple really weird, awkward questions. Pretty awkward all in all.

If we continue to "eat our own" we will never be good again. Nothing successful ever springs forth from negativity. Our new coach hasn't even started work yet.....

Do other schools take questions from the public at their press conferences?

His suit is hideous. Who still wears suits that have a top button like 4 inches away from their neck.

who still doesn't know how to match desert boots with pants?

His suit is hideous. Who still wears suits that have a top button like 4 inches away from their neck.

I-money-choices-pic3.jpg

Edit: I know he is dead.

Do other schools take questions from the public at their press conferences?

Could you imagine if Kentucky Basketball or Alabama Football or LSU football or [INSERT PSYCHO FANBASE HERE] did that? I'd pay money to watch.

Maybe it was your connection..streamed fine for me..

I was impressed. He's no cheerleader but he knows his shit..very comfortable articulating his basketball concepts. he's going to recruit well and get the most from the talent.

Please elaborate on this if you don't mind. I missed this interaction, but I'm not surprised he handled it well.

IIRC he just said that it was a personal thing between him and his family and that everyone has their own beliefs, etc

Back