• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prime Time and the Colorado Football Experiment

Deion's had attitude from Day 1. He has always been able to back it up. Football or baseball.

Yes he is unconventional and marches to the beat of a different drummer. He went to Colorado and made wholesale changes in personnel. He is player focused and has everyone believing in him and in themselves. They are undefeated and ranked. He has every football fan in the USA watching him and his team. What more could the University of Colorado ask for?

At the end of the day, who doesn’t love a little swag? And he’s got a lot of swag. It’s the same reason why some of Wake’s swaggiest players have been fans most popular. Dream big, get others to dream big.

Last edited:
It’s great to see the college football media establishment covering a program that problem isn’t going to compete for a national championship. Maybe they’ll figure out that incremental change can be exciting even if it only nets 7-9 wins.

Last edited:
Understand Prime has a new line of shades he will debut tonight. Team will appear wearing the shades and a hat.

According to Prime, they're called "blenders". There is NO other game I'd probably stay up to watch at 10pm. Enough said.

That's one dude's tweet and there's no more info out there about it.

I still personally don’t like Deion based off personal experience and that won’t change anytime soon.

But guy is a marketing genius and I totally agree with everyone who says College Football is more fun with him in it. He was made for NIL world

It’s great to see the college football media establishment covering a program that problem isn’t going to compete for a national championship. Maybe they’ll figure out that incremental change can be exciting even if it only nets 7-9 wins.

Seems like a good idea given how NIL gives programs a quicker shot at those changes.

I mean mask mandates are dumb as shit right now. At this point if you feel sick stay home, if you have to leave your house wear a N95 mask. If you are on deaths door, wear a well fitting N95 mask. Otherwise the people gonna move on. I think that’s pretty much where everything is and will be right now, unless there is a more deadly variant which seems unlikely.

Just stop everyone. It’s a troll video. There aren’t mask mandates at CU so this is just someone trying to get a rise. Well played and mission accomplished

Exactly. It’s sad people fall for this crap without just googling to see if it’s real. It’s just some guy trying to advance his cause by connecting it with someone generating a lot of press. It’s clickbait.

Prime culture includes rushing the field after beating a 24-point underdog.
I find discussions of when to rush the field to be some of the lamest discussions in sports. If the students in stands are pumped up for some reason - upset, comeback, rival, overtime, whatever it may be - go for it. They're college students - have some fun.

Back